The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Add a Photo|
Palakkad, Kerala, India
|Years active||2010 – present|
Savitha Nambrath is a sound designer in the Indian film industry. Her first independent work was with the movie, Stree in 2018. She has worked for films like Dangal, Haider, Talvar, and Barfee.
Savitha Nambrath was born in Pattambi in Palakkad district of Kerala, India to Mohanasundaran and Radha. Later she migrated to Mumbai for doing her PhD in Geography from Mumbai University. She completed her Masters in Applied Geography from University of Madras with Gold medal and first rank prior to her movement to Mumbai.
- Nitesh Tiwari’s Break Point (web series)
- Kunal Deshmukh’s Shiddat
- Hardik Mehta’s Roohi (2021 film)
- Amar Kaushik’s Bala (2019 film)
- Nitesh Tiwari’s Chhichhore
- Raj Kumar Gupta's India's Most Wanted
- Amar Kaushik's Stree
- Nitesh Tiwari's Dangal
- Meghna Gulzar's Talvar
- Vishal Bhardwaj’s Haider
- Anurag Basu's Barfee
- Majid Majidi's Beyond the Clouds
- Dinesh Vijan's Raabta
- Rahul Bose’s Poorna: Courage Has No Limit
- Manish Harishankar's Laali Ki Shaadi Mein Laaddoo Deewana
- Ribhu Dasgupta’s Te3n
- Raj Kumar Gupta's Ghanchakkar
- Prabhu Deva's Rambo Rajkumar
- Shashant Shah’s Bhajathe Raho
- Rajesh Pillai's Traffic
- Kunal Deshmukh's Raja Natwarlal
- Amiya Patnaik's Tulasi Apa
Work as a sound designer for short films:
- Amar Kaushik's "Aaba"
This article "Savitha Nambrath" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.