Satya Narayanan R
|Born||13 July 1971|
Satya Narayanan is a teacher and an entrepreneur, the founder of CL Educate, an Indian Education-Technology company that has listed on the Indian Stock exchanges (BSE/NSE). Satya is also a published Urdu poet who is known as 'Muasir' (his takhallus / pen name) in literary circles. He has invested in many companies/start-ups including Kestone, KITS, Compassbox, Accendere, 361dm, IceGate, Drstikona, Notesgen and Almaconnect. Satya is a member on the Advisory Board at YourNest Angel Fund. He also serves as a Member of Advisory Board of TiE Charter. Satya has held training programs for corporate leaders, business leaders, entrepreneurs in diverse areas. He has also contributed to newspaper and magazine publications mainly the domain of education. Satya has served in various roles in policy making with the Government in the area of education, research, innovation and entrepreneurship. He is serving as a member of the MHRD Steering committee 2019 on National EduTech Policy. He chaired the Education policy for Delhi in 2014 that quadrupled school investments and enabled govt school transformation in Delhi. Satya is the representative of the Delhi Education Director on the Cloud based higher ED project (E&ICT Academy) at Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur funded by MEITY.
After graduating from IIM Bangalore, Satya joined Ranbaxy as a marketing executive(1993-1995). Following this, Satya started Career Launcher in 1995 which expanded into its parent company CL Educate Limited. Career Launcher started as a program to train IIM aspirants' for group discussion and personal interview training, and has since grown into a publicly listed company with products for test prep, vocational training, content development, as well as K-12 schools. CL Educate made its initial public offering on the Bombay Stock Exchange in March 2017. Satya Narayanan is also a teacher at CL Educate. In 2005, Satya was involved in establishing and starting the Indus World School in Hyderabad. He also works with the Government as well as private corporations to aid the education industry in India. He was a keynote speaker for the AWS Government and Education Leadership forum. He has also shared the stage with Amazon Leaders such as Andrew Ko, the Managing Director of Global Education and Workforce, during the Melting Pot 2020 summit at Mauritius
Awards and Recognition
Poetry and publications
Satya has written two books of Urdu poetry. The first ‘Shayad Yaheen Se Ho” was published in 2012.The second 'Dhoondh Le Phir Se…" was published in 2015.He began his Urdu learning journey when he was 40 and within 2 years the collection of his poetry found itself spaced in a neat collection and release of his first book as well as a music cd. Satya is a confirmed polygot with proficiency in 9 languages. His poetic works are published at www.muasir.in Muasir poetry has been put to music and rendered by acclaimed musicians including Mahesh Prabhakar and Sandeep Kumrouth, leading music directors. Singers such as Jaspinder Narula, Vidhi Sharma, Jitender, Krishnan, Mahalakshmi etc have sung the works of Muasir. Renowned Bharatanatyam dancer Padmasri Smt Geeta Chandran collaborated with Muasir to render his ghazals into a dance performance.
- "Tarraqi i Foundation". tif.org.in.
- "Muasir ‹ MUASIR". www.muasir.in.
- "Online MBA:Symbiosis distance education MBA,Distance Education MBA,Madras University distance Education MBA,Annamalai University distance Education MBA". www.361dm.com.
- Abrar, Peerzada (8 July 2015). "Education tech start-up Notesgen gets funding" – via www.thehindu.com.
- "Smart Investors demonstrate capability to invest in the right idea, early. YourNest's conscience keeper & guiding force. YourNest's panel of mentors a talent pool for start-ups".
- "TiE Delhi-NCR". tiechartermember.org.
- "Bloomberg Businness Week: R. Satya Narayan Biography". www.careerlauncher.com.
- Mudholkar, Niranjan. "Man behind Career Launcher" – via The Economic Times.
- Viswanatha, Aruna (23 June 2008). "Career Launcher's Narayanan hopes to rewrite the education playbook". Livemint.
- "INDIA AFRICA ENTREPRENEURSHIP FORUM". africa-india.org.
- Dhoondh Le Phir Se. ASIN 9350339994.
This article "Satya Narayanan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.