Sarah Victoria Schalow
Sarah Victoria Schalow
|Add a Photo|
|Born||August 14, 1984|
Nauen, German Dem. Republic
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
Sarah Victoria Schalow (German pronounciation ʃɐlo, born August 14, 1984 in Nauen, East Germany) is a german actress.
Sarah Victoria Schalow was born in the German Democratic Republic. Shortly before the fall of the Berlin Wall, in October 1989, the family was forced to give up house and property, leave East Germany and move to the Germany.
After graduating from high school, Schalow decided to pursue her career aspirations, which had existed since elementary school by becoming an actress. She completed her acting training in 2010 at the Hamburg Acting School (SfSH), where she was taught by British screenwriter and theatre director Michael Bogdanov, acting coach Jens Roth and Austrian actress Renate Bleibtreu.
Schalow had her first television appearance in 2000, when she appeared in a short text role in the television series Stubbe – Von Fall zu Fall, broadcasted by ZDF. Another short appearance in the German television series Die Rettungsflieger' followed in 2001.
During her training she took part in several plays on the studio stage of the Hamburg Acting School (SfSH), including the performance of 'Invisible Bullets' directed by Michael Bogdanov and 'Volksvernichtung - meine Leber ist sinnlos' in the role of Bianca. This was followed by a several-month engagement at the Konradhaus Koblenz, where she appeared in the play 'Suche impotenten Mann fürs Leben', in the role of Laura.
Schalow later found her way in front of the camera, initially as an advertising face for the companies 'Sportscheck' and 'Roller'. In the trailer for Filmfest Hamburg she appeared in 2015 in a re-enacted scene from the film Misery (film), as Annie, who was played by Kathy Bates in the film itself. In 2018 she appeared in a smaller role in the event two part movie 'Unschuldig' directed by Nicolai Rohde.
Schalow achieved a high level of public awareness among German television audiences when she played the leading role of Nadine Brück in the television series 'Freundinnen - Jetzt erst recht'. The series was produced by UFA GmbH Serial Drama and broadcast on the RTL (German TV channel) channel until the end of 2019. It is still available on RTL's own video portal TVNOW.
In the series 'Die Kanzlei' and 'SOKO Hamburg' Schalow 2020 will be seen in various guest roles.
- 2009: Volksvernichtung – Meine Leber ist sinnlos as Bianca – Stage of Hamburg Acting School (SfSH) – Director: Jasper Brandis
- 2010: Invisible Bullets in several roles – Stage of Hamburg Acting School (SfSH) – Director: Michael Bogdanov
- 2011–2012: Suche impotenten Mann fürs Leben as Laura – Konradhaus Koblenz – Director: Hagen von der Lieth
Film and television
- 2000: Stubbe – Von Fall zu Fall (TV series, 1 episode)
- 2001: Die Rettungsflieger (TV series, 1 episode)
- 2016: Statik (Short movie)
- 2018: Unschuldig (Television movie)
- 2018–2019: Freundinnen – Jetzt erst recht (TV series, 160 episodes)
- 2020: Die Kanzlei (TV series, 1 episode)
- 2020: SOKO Hamburg (TV series, 1 episode)
- imdbname:10117348|Sarah Victoria Schalow - Internet Movie Database
- Sarah Victoria Schalow – Agency and actor profile (german)
- Sarah Victoria Schalow – at RTL (german)
- "Sarah Victoria Schalow lebte jahrelang in einer Laube". bild.de (in Deutsch). Retrieved 2020-08-23.
- "Sarah Victoria Schalow – Schauspielagentur Gipfelstürmer" (in Deutsch). Retrieved 2020-08-23.
- "Unschuldig - Filme im Ersten - ARD | Das Erste". www.daserste.de (in Deutsch). Retrieved 2020-08-23.
- "Sarah Victoria Schalow bei filmmakers". filmmakers.de. Retrieved 2020-08-23.
This article "Sarah Victoria Schalow" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.