|• Total||604 ha (1,493 acres)|
|• Density||140/km2 (370/sq mi)|
Sara-Manpur is a small village of 604 hectares in Salumbar Tehsil in UDAIPUR district in the state of RAJASTHAN, India. The village is administrated by a sarpanch who is elected representative of the village by the local elections. Sara-Manpur depends on Salumbar, the nearest town for all major economic activities. The village has government-provided water facilities that include Two taps, One Well supply, Two tanks, Two tubewells, and One handpump. The villagers also acquire water from some of the natural water sources - Two rivers, Two canals and Two springs. Sara-Manpur is also surrounded by Two lakes. The population of the village depends on the source of drinking water during summer on Handpump. Sara-Manpur's pin code is 313027, and village code is 03230500. The area of Sara-Manpur is segregated as 2 hectares irrigated area, 101 hectares unirrigated, the 61 hectare area under culturable waste (including gauchar and groves), and remaining 117 hectare area not available for cultivation.
Sara-Manpur has Two banks and Two credit societies for the regulation of economic activity. The village is also equipped with Two recreational centers.
The village has an uninterrupted 24 hours electric supply from a power grid.
Sara-Manpur is a census village in the district of UDAIPUR, RAJASTHAN. The village has a total population of 861 and has total administration over 179 houses which are connected to supplies basic amenities like water and sewerage.
- Sara-Manpur has 234 children, 131 boys and 103 girls.
- Scheduled caste counts for 1 (0.12%) males constitute 1 (0.12%) of the population and females 0 (0.0%).
- Scheduled tribe counts for 858 (99.65%) males constitute 448 (52.03%) of the population and females 410 (47.62%).
- Sara-Manpur has 3 hospitals in nearby town.
As per the census 2011 report, 19 people are literate in Sara-Manpur out of which 18 are males and 1 are females.
Sara-Manpur has the following educational facilities:
- 1 Education facility
- 1 Primary school
- 3 Colleges in the nearby range
According to a census 2011 report, 486 people of the total population are employed. The workforce is 241 male, 245 female with 462 (95.06%) of all workers being employed full-time, this includes 234 males and 228 females. 206 males and 208 females are considered as the main cultivators with the help of 25 male and 20 female agricultural labor. 24 people are reported to work for a marginal period of time in the year.
They depend on the agricultural markets (Mandi) of the nearby towns of Salumbar and UDAIPUR to sell agricultural produce and make their living.
- "Pin Code 313027 and Post Offices under 313027 Postal Code". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2021-02-25.
- "313027 Pin Code, post offices list". indiamapia.com. Retrieved 2021-02-25.
- "Pincode 313027". www.prokerala.com. Retrieved 2021-02-25.