|Add a Photo|
|Organization||King's College London|
Sanjukta Deb, BSc, MSc, PhD, FADM, FRSC, is a professor at the department of centre for oral, clinical & translational Sciences at the King's College London (KCL), UK. She joined KCL in 1996.
Professor Deb is interested in developing new biomaterials and biomimetic scaffolds to restore diseased tissue function for clinical use. She is also interested in surface modification of materials and the production of new biodegradable or biocompatible materials. According to Scopus, she has published more than 162 scientific documents with 2487 citations, and an h-index of 26. She has presented her work at various national and international conferences. She has obtained 5 grants worth approximately 0.5 million and supervised over 20 students. Sanjukta has also authored many book chapters.
Journal editorial/reviewer role
- Cell Interactions
- Dental Materials
- Journal of Applied Polymer Science
- Journal of Biomaterial Science
- Journal of Biomedical Materials Research
- Journal of Materials Science
- Journal of Oral Rehabilitation
- Journal of the American Ceramic Society (Guest Editor)
- Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part H, Journal of Engineering in Medicine
- The European Journal for Prosthodontics
- Materials in Medicine
- Chair: Royal Society of Chemistry: Biomaterials Chemistry interest group.
- Ex-president: UK Society of Biomaterials.
- Member: Medical Health regulatory Agency, UK.
- Member: Wellcome Trust.
- Member: the Lottery Grants Committee.
- Member: EPSRC.
- Member: European Society for Biomaterials.
- Secretary: UK Society for Biomaterials
2001: FADM : Fellow of Academy of Dental Materials.
- "Sanjukta Deb - Research Portal, King's College, London". kclpure.kcl.ac.uk. Retrieved 2020-06-28.
- "Scopus preview - Scopus - Author details (Deb, Sanjukta)". www.scopus.com. Retrieved 2020-06-28.
This article "Sanjukta Deb" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.