Jammu and Kashmir, India
|Alma mater||Symbiosis International University (Graduation)|
Samreen Kaur is an Indian Model (person) and actress. She was featured in Punjabi video "Botal Free" with Jordan Sandhu. She was top 3 finalist from Jammu and Kashmir for Femina Miss India 2018 pageant. She also worked in the ZEE5 movie Nail Polish.
Her father is a businessman and her mother is a professor. She has completed her primary and secondary education from her hometown, she received her undergraduate degree in Bachelor of Commerce from Symbiosis International University in 2018. She has worked in many ad campaigns.
- "Jordan Sandhu's latest song 'Botal Free' is out - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "Miss India 2018: Jammu Auditions - BeautyPageants". Femina Miss India.
- World, Republic. "If you liked 'Nail Polish', here is watchlist of other gripping courtroom dramas". Republic World.
- "Nail Polish review: An intriguing crime-legal thriller". 5 January 2021.
- Barve, Ameya (25 December 2020). "There were big learning experiences in 2020, says Arjun Rampal". www.indiatvnews.com.
- "J&K scouts its top 3 girls at the fbb Colors Femina Miss India 2018". 18 March 2018.
- "Samreen Kaur's Q & A performance at Miss India 2018 Jammu & Kashmir auditions | Beauty Pageants - Times of India Videos". timesofindia.indiatimes.com.
- "THE STAR IN MAKING - The News Now". www.thenewsnow.co.in.
This article "Samreen Kaur" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.