Sam Uche Anyemele
Sam Uche Anyemele
|Add a Photo|
Sam Uche Anyemele is an actor known for staring in Children's day in 2018, Umbara Point in 2014, Without Apology in 2006.
Sam Anyemele was born in lagos Nigeria, as te first born into the family f six. Anyemel attended Farobi Primary School, while his secondary school in isolo Grammar school, both at Isolo Lagos. He graduated with a degree in Business Education from University of Lagos. and later earn a second degree in Advertising and promotion from the same University.
Annyemele first appeared on Tv in 2004 in a TV series series by Wale Adenuga's Super story titlted 'No Pain No Gain', were he stared 'Richard'. He won AMAA award for the best up-coming actor for the movie ‘Day of Atonement’, in 2006. He lectures at the Faculty of Education, University of Lagos. In 2019 Sam Uche hosted the Mykmary Fashion Show, Futuring Moji Oyetayo aka Mama Ajasco, Hakeem Rahman and many others. The renowned actor join the Nigerian politics and was a candidate for the 2019 lagos stste gubernatoarial elections, for United Democratic Party (UDP).
- Jury for The Homevida (2016)
- Associate Producer for The Next Movie Star, (2012)
- He was at a time a Regional Judge/Artistic Director for the rested Amstel Malta Box Office (AMBO 2010)
- Childrens Day 2018
- Spouse's Secret 2017
- Marriage Without Borders 2015
- Hot Fork (2010)
- Bafana Bafana (2007)
- Outcultic Wedding (2006)
- Without Apology (2006)
- Day of Atonement (2005)
- Song of Sorrows (2005)
- Unforeseen (2005)
Sam Uche Anyemele is Mariied to Osarhieme Edokpolor, they had they first child in 2020.
In the media
- Ricketts, Olushola (22 April 2018). "I don't get carried away by love, says Sam Uche-Anyamele". Puch. Retrieved 3 October 2020.
- Ebirim, Juliet (9 August 2019). "Actor, Sam Uche to host Mykmary Fashion Show 2019". Vanguard. Retrieved 3 October 2020.
- "Nollywood actor Sam Uche to host Mykmary fashion show 2019". The Nation. 4 August 2019. Retrieved 3 October 2020.
- Husseini, Shaibu (2 February 2019). "Nollywood: And the 'men' were separated from the 'boys'". The Guardian. Retrieved 3 October 2020.
- "Meet The Jury! Panel of Judges for Homevida 2016 Short Script Competition includes Femi Jacobs, Chris Odeh, Ebele Enebeli, Sam Uche Anyamele & more". Bellanaija. Retrieved 3 October 2020.
- Augoe, Jayne (7 July 2017). "Five Nollywood movies to see this weekend". Premium Times. Retrieved 3 October 2020.
- Bada, Gbenga (20 April 2015). "Uche Anyamele, Jumoke George star in new TV series". Pulse. Retrieved 3 October 2020.
This article "Sam Uche Anyemele" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.