|Born||February 20, 1997|
|Education||European Business and Management Academy|
|Occupation||Social Media Consultant and Sales Agent|
|Years active||2017 - present|
|Organization||Sobouti Consulting GbR , CBD Code GmbH , Whitense GmbH, 3Hype GmbH|
|Height||1.71 m (5 ft 7 in)|
Sam Sobouti (born 20 February 1997) is a German entrepreneur, social media consultant, content creator, and digital marketing expert. Sobouti is the founder of Sam Soubouti Consulting, a digital marketing firm based in Germany. His company offers a diverse range of services in the marketing, production, design, development, and consulting sectors. Sobouti is best known for his expertise in gaining online traction for his clients.
Sobouti is considered a Social Media expert who can drive immediate traction and has worked with several major companies including, Volkswagen, Fujitsu, and Smart Charter Ibiza. He has been featured in several media outlets for his unique approach as a social media marketer including, Ny Weekly, LA Wire, and others.
Early life and education
Sobouti was born on 20 February 1997 to Hashem Sobouti and Sepideh Vaezy in Witten, Germany. Sobouti showed interest in entrepreneurship when he turned 13, which resulted in him doing several promotional jobs after school. When he was 16, Sobouti started working in a local club where he honed his marketing skills.
Sobouti graduated from high school in 2013. He then enrolled in the European Business and Management Academy, where he pursued a bachelor’s degree in International Management and Marketing, graduating in 2015.
Sobouti founded Sobouti Consulting GbR, a media consulting firm, in 2017. It specializes in helping businesses gain online traction and reach the masses. Sobouti’s firm comprises a team of 22 freelancers from five different countries that offer a diverse set of online marketing strategies ranging from social media advertising, influencer marketing, and sales channels. Services offered by Sobouti Consulting GbR
- Social media marketing
- Content marketing
- Influencer marketing
- Google AdWords
- Search engine optimization
- Concept & storyboard development
- Content production
- Creative direction
- Strategic planning and analysis
- Brand development
- Digital concepts
- UI / UX design
- Corporate design
- Graphic design
- Static websites
- Content management systems
- Template setup
- Web apps
- APP development
In 2019, Sobouti founded CBD Code GmbH, a company that specializes in the distribution of food supplements and cosmetic products, and Whitense GmbH, a company that creates beauty products and toiletries.
Sobouti was appointed as the Sales Director of RK Cross Media GmbH in 2020. RK Cross Media GmbH is a leading publishing house headquartered in Hamm, Nordrhein-Westfalen.
Sobouti is passionate about soccer and playing the piano. He is fluent in German, English, and Farsi.
In the media
- Pierre, Ryann (6 November 2020). "Sam Sobouti Explains How He Became a Trailblazer at 23". New York Weekly. Retrieved 24 November 2020.
- "SRADS". www.rk-cross.de. Retrieved 24 November 2020.
- "Whitense GmbH, Bochum, Germany". www.northdata.com. Retrieved 24 November 2020.
- "CBD CODE GmbH, Bochum, Germany". www.northdata.com. Retrieved 24 November 2020.
- "Sam Sobouti und Hashem Sobouti , Unternehmensberatung "Sobouti/Sobouti", Bochum - Credit Report". www.firmenwissen.com. Retrieved 24 November 2020.
- GmbHRedaktionsleiterDüsseldorf, Sam SoboutiRK Cross Media. "Sam Sobouti - Redaktionsleiter - RK Cross Media GmbH". XING. Retrieved 24 November 2020.