|• Total||139 ha (343 acres)|
|• Density||470/km2 (1,200/sq mi)|
Sakariya is a small village of 139 hectares in Vallabhnagar Tehsil in Udaipur district in the state of Rajasthan, India. The village is administrated by a sarpanch who is elected representative of the village by the local elections. Sakariya depends on Bhinder, the nearest town for all major economic activities. The village has government-provided water facilities that include Two taps, One Well supply, which is 10.75% of the total supply, Two tanks, Two tubewells, and One handpump. The villagers also acquire water from some of the natural water sources - Two rivers, Two canals and Two springs. Sakariya is also surrounded by Two lakes. The population of the village depends on the source of drinking water during summer on Handpump. Sakariya's pin code is 312604, and village code is 03177700. The area of Sakariya is segregated as 15 hectares irrigated area, 21.05 hectares unirrigated, the 23.05 hectare area under culturable waste (including gauchar and groves), and remaining 79.9 hectare area not available for cultivation.
Sakariya has Two banks and Two credit societies for the regulation of economic activity. The village is also equipped with Two recreational centers.
The village has an uninterrupted 24 hours electric supply from a power grid.
Sakariya is a census village in the district of Chittorgarh, Rajasthan. The village has a total population of 647 and has total administration over 123 houses which are connected to supplies basic amenities like water and sewerage.
- Sakariya has 147 children, 84 boys and 63 girls.
- Scheduled caste counts for 1 (0.15%) males constitute 0 (0.0%) of the population and females 1 (0.15%).
- Scheduled tribe counts for 635 (98.15%) males constitute 323 (49.92%) of the population and females 312 (48.22%).
- Sakariya has 3 hospitals in nearby town.
As per the census 2011 report, 232 people are literate in Sakariya out of which 170 are males and 62 are females.
Sakariya has the following educational facilities:
- 2 Education facilities
- 2 Colleges in the nearby range
According to a census 2011 report, 327 people of the total population are employed. The workforce is 153 male, 174 female with 311 (95.11%) of all workers being employed full-time, this includes 148 males and 163 females. 2 males and 4 females are considered as the main cultivators with the help of 144 male and 159 female agricultural labor. 16 people are reported to work for a marginal period of time in the year.
They depend on the agricultural markets (Mandi) of the nearby towns of Bhinder and Chittorgarh to sell agricultural produce and make their living.
- "Pin Code 313602 and Post Offices under 313602 Postal Code". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2021-02-22.
- "Pin Code 312604 and Post Offices under 312604 Postal Code". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2021-02-22.
- "312604 Pin Code, post offices list". indiamapia.com. Retrieved 2021-02-22.
- "Pincode 312604". www.prokerala.com. Retrieved 2021-02-22.