Safarnama (TV series)
|Written by||Ashish Dubey|
|Directed by||Ashish Dubey|
|Presented by||Ankit Siwach|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||9|
|Running time||20 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Sinashh films|
Safarnama is an India Hindi-language travel documentary television series produced by Sinashh Films that has aired on Epic TV since August 2020. The show is hosted by television actor Ankit Siwach and is based on his travel journey starting from Mumbai and ending in Ladakh, covering other parts of India in between.
- Episode 01 - Mumbai
- Episode 02 - Manali, Himachal Pradesh
- Episode 03 - Kullu
- Episode 04 - Kullu Part-02
- Episode 05 - Sarchu and Leh
- Episode 06 - Leh and Ladakh - 01
- Episode 07 - Leh and Ladakh - 02
- Episode 08 - Turtuk and Thang,
- Episode 09 - Kargil
The show was produced by Sinashh films and Siwach, and was shot on location in the various places shown in the series through a road trip. Siwach relating himself as an avid traveler described the show as a personal journey he wanted highlight for viewers.
It has aired in India on the Epic TV television channel and is also available on its online streaming service Epic ON.
- Syamasundara Dasa (1965–1975), “सफर”, in Hindi Sabdasagara [Comprehensive Hindi Dictionary] (in Hindi), Kashi Varanasi: Nagari Pracarini Sabha
- "Ankit Siwach to Take Viewers on Visual Trip in His Travel Show". Times of India.
- "A Safarnama with TV actor Ankit Siwach on EPIC TV". indiantelevision.com. 30 July 2020.
- "Ankit Siwach Is All Set With His Travel Show On Epic Channel". Koimoi. 28 July 2020 – via IANS.
- "A Journey worthwhile". Tribune India.
This article "Safarnama (TV series)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.