|Add a Photo|
|Alma mater||National University of Singapore|
|Organization||Rakuten in Japan|
Sadegh Nobari is a computer scientist specializing in Parallel algorithms and distributed algorithms for graph theory, Social graph, social network analysis, and data privacy. He has worked for Rakuten in Japan, as a senior Data Scientist before starting his own company. Now, he is the Chief executive officer and Co-Founder of Sevenapp corporation.
Sadegh has introduced the concept of Instant Simultaneous Messaging. This concept helps refine today's communications by avoiding Wisdom of the crowd. Then later on he has applied it in a publicly available product under the name of ShootShot.
Sadegh won several prices and rewards including Hackathon and Elsevier.He earned a Doctor of Philosophy in computer science from the National University of Singapore in 2012 under the supervision of Stephane Bressan. After postdoctoral research at the Singapore Management University, he has conducted several research projects in several startup universities, e.g. Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology and Innopolis.
- Sadegh Nobari, Tokyo, Japan, Rakuten Institute of Technology, RIT, retrieved 2020-04-04
- CEO & Co-Founder: Sadegh Nobari, Sevenapp Corp., retrieved 2020-04-04
- Featured Researchers: Alessandra Sala, Bell Labs, retrieved 2020-03-04
- Elsevier and the National University of Singapore Announce Winners of 24-Hour Hackathon, Elsevier, retrieved 2020-04-04
- Stéphane Bressan, SOC, retrieved 2020-04-04
- Sadegh Nobari - Google Scholar, Google Scholar, retrieved 2020-04-04
- ShootShot: Transparency Challenge, Sevenapp Corp., retrieved 2020-04-04
This article "Sadegh Nobari" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.