|Industry||Beauty & Beauty Tools|
Number of locations
SHEGLAM is a cosmetics brand launched in 2019. It is headquartered in Singapore with operations in seven other locations. Items include bath and skin-care products, makeup lines, professional tools, eyeliners, lipstick, glosses, blushes, bronzers, brushes, and mascara, among others.
Sheglam, since its inception, gained recognition for its premium quality cosmetics. It is also the recipient of the 2021 MEGA Beauty Awards. SHEGLAM products are sold through their website, SHEIN’s website or app
SHEGLAM was established in 2019 with the aim to offer luxury beauty products at an economic price. Since then the company has expanded its operations in seven locations, serving a diverse range of customers. SHEGLAM has gained recognition for its premium range of products manufactured from luxury-grade raw material.
In 2021, SHEGLAM received a MEGA Beauty Award. The company also launched a vegan capsule collection called - Wild Heart, made from cruelty-free and sustainable raw material, consisting of five robust eye shadow palettes. These eye shadow palettes were named after rare animal species - Flutter Effect, Fin Within, Forever Feather, Viva La Leopard, and Wolf Calls.
This capsule collection was launched with the aim to give back. and after raising 50 thousand dollars the proceeds were donated to the International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW).
Products and services
SHEGLAM's diverse product line allows the brand to appeal to a diverse demographic of all ages, from teenagers to women in their 40s and 50s and includes items for:
- Eyes: colour pallets, colour singles, mascara, eyeliner
- Lips: liquid lipstick, lip liner, lip gloss, matte lipstick
- Face: highlighter, bronzer, contour, foundation, concealer, powder, primer
- Makeup Brushes and Tools
- Skincare Tools
SHEGLAM is known for creating collaborative products with several YouTube and social media celebrities including Laura Lee, Manny Mua, Stephanie Toms, RosyMcMichael, Daniela Rodrice and Ayo Coralie.
In the media
- Nast, Condé (9 October 2021). "This contouring hack is so extra, no wonder TikTok's going absolutely wild for it". Glamour UK. Retrieved 11 November 2021.
- Robinson, Mika (22 September 2021). "5 Makeup Trends That Will Take Over TikTok—and How To Execute Them". StyleCaster. Retrieved 11 November 2021.
- "MEGA Beauty Awards 2021 Winners: Mood-Boosting Makeup". MEGA. 15 October 2021. Retrieved 11 November 2021.