|Place of origin||Turkey|
|In service||January 2014-Present|
|Manufacturer||Sarsılmaz in IAOIZ|
|Length||620 mm(folded)-705 mm(Extended)|
|Barrel length||220 mm|
|Height||277 mm(30 rounds)|
|Rate of fire||900-1000 rounds/min|
|Feed system||Magazine 10/20/30|
The Sar 109T Turkish is a small light-weight blowback 9×19 mm submachine gun manufactured by Sarsılmaz Düzce based small arms manufacturer, it was released in 2014.
The SAR 109T is comparitively small, lightweight and modular submachine gun, it bears resemblance to the ArmaLite AR-15.According to the manufacturer it has a Calibre of 9×19 mm, a 10/20/30 magazine, right case discharge with single shooting mode, a normal length of 620 mm and an extended length of 705 mm, a width of 55 mm and a height of 277 mm and a barrel length of 220 mm.The barrel itself is Polygonally rifled and has a spin length of 2.5 mm.When it comes to weight it weighs 2442 grams without the magazine, the magazine itself weighs 215 mm when unloaded and 584 mm when fully loaded.The submachine gun requires a force of 25 N to pull the trigger, a rate of fire of 900-1000 shots per minute, a muzzle velocity of 396m/s and a Right turn 6-yiv set barrel profile. The SAR 109T also has picatinny rail which allows for mounting of NATO accessories quickly without any tools.
In the media
- "Sarsılmaz - SAR 109T". web.archive.org. 2020-01-27. Retrieved 2020-05-19.
- "SAR 109 Submachine Gun from Sarsilmaz - New for 2014 | VIDEO". web.archive.org. 2016-09-24. Retrieved 2020-05-19.
- "Sarsilmaz SAR 109". web.archive.org. 2017-09-12. Retrieved 2020-05-19.
- SAR 109T - Sarsılmaz
- Sarsılmaz - SAR 109T - BlueSky
- SAR 109 - Modern Firearms
- SAR 109T | DefenceTurk
- MP-5'in yerini SAR-109T alıyor | SavunmaSanayiST