|Born||February 11, 1983|
|Organization||Lagniappe Chauffeured Services|
|Height||6 ft 4 in (193 cm)|
Robert Daspit (born 11 February 1983), also known as the Millionaire Chauffeur, is an American entrepreneur, best known as the founder of Lagniappe Chauffeured Services, New Orleans’ leading luxury ground transportation company. Daspit has emerged as a pioneer in the chauffeur industry in the city, addressing the gaps in the transportation sector.
Under Daspit’s leadership, Lagniappe Chauffeured Services has become the top car/chauffeur/transportation service company in New Orleans, offering both corporate and private transfers in luxury vehicles such as Mercedes Benz, Cadillac Escalade, and others.
Early life and education
Daspit was born on 11 February 1983 in Metairie, Louisiana. He grew up in Destrehan, where he completed his high school education.
Daspit founded Lagniappe Chauffeured Services in 2010 with the aim to combine the art of chauffeuring with luxury, privacy, personalization, and convenience all in one place. The creation of the Lagniappe Chauffeured Services was mainly pushed by the growing demand for luxury car rental services in the city. The idea behind the inception of this firm was to serve the city's most affluent residents, including CEOs, celebrities, and members of the media elite.
It began offering an alternative taxi service that incorporates some of the luxury aspects of a chauffeur service while remaining price competitive with regular taxis. The company's services later expanded to cover airport transfers, chauffeur services, exhibition transfers, limousine services, and private car services among other things.
The highlighting feature of Daspit’s firm is that the chauffeurs adhere to a stringent code of conduct and are required to arrive 15 minutes ahead of the arrival of commercial flights and half an hour prior to the arrival of private planes. These unique services have positioned Lagniappe Chauffeured Services on top of the transportation market in New Orleans.
Daspit is married to Lane Daspit and the couple has three kids named Rex, Loydn, and Ellie.
- "Lagniappe Chauffeured Services - Overview, News & Competitors | ZoomInfo.com". ZoomInfo. Retrieved 22 February 2022.
- Services, Lagniappe Chauffeured (28 January 2022). "Robert Daspit Revolutionizes New Orleans' Car Service Industry with Lagniappe Chauffeured Services". GlobeNewswire News Room. Retrieved 22 February 2022.
- "pride-executive-car-service". chcidomov.cz. Retrieved 22 February 2022.
- "robert-daspit-revolutionizes-new-orleans-automotive-services-industry-with-lagniappe-chauffeured-services". motorworld.app. Retrieved 22 February 2022.
- Riess, Jeanie. "Uber's bumpy start in New Orleans". NOLA.com. Retrieved 22 February 2022.
- "Robert Daspit revolutionizes the automotive service industry in New Orleans with Lagniappe Chauffeured Services". www.darbydowns.org. Retrieved 22 February 2022.
- "Christian Strauss, Author at The Chicago Journal - Page 40 of 41". The Chicago Journal. Retrieved 22 February 2022.
- "Top 20 Instagram Accounts to Follow in 2020". US Reporter. 23 October 2020. Retrieved 22 February 2022.
- "lagniappe-chauffeured-services-is-revolutionizing-the-new-orleans-service-industry/". thenews24.org. Retrieved 22 February 2022.
- "Airbnb and Uber are shaking up New Orleans". www.vice.com. Retrieved 22 February 2022.
- "Chauffeur to the World's Most Elite Men and Women Trust Local Businessman, Robert Daspit, to Get Them Around the Big Easy". Voyage New York. 29 January 2022. Retrieved 22 February 2022.
- "us_la". opencorporates. Retrieved 22 February 2022.