Robbar is an esteemed Bengali literary magazine published by Sangbad Pratidin from India on every Sunday. Since from the early days of publication in 2006 it interested Bengali intelligentsia and got popular for eminent filmmaker Rituparno Ghosh who edited the weekly till his death in 2013 before Anindya Chatterjee became the editor.
Robbar is an issue driven cultural magazine mainly containing feature stories and regular columns. Notable Bengali author Nabaneeta Dev Sen had written her autobiographical column Bhalobashar Baranda in Robbar. Rituparno Ghosh’s autobiographical column First Person got published in the editorial section every week. Poet Joy Goswami, Chandril Bhattacharya, indologist Nrisingha Prasad Bhaduri, essayist Sudhir Chakraborty had written regularly for the magazine. Chinmoy Guha’s Sahitya Akademi winning prose collection Ghumer Dorja Thele was primarily a series published in Robbar.
- "Remembering Rituparno Ghosh: "Nothing is Permanent"". thecitizen.in.
- "'I love English, French. But I chose Bengali as a creative medium': Trilingual writer Chinmoy Guha". scroll.in.
- "Adventures of a Little Prince". The Indian Express.
- "Remembering The Life and Times of Rituparno Ghosh". filmcompanion.in.
- "Anindya Chatterjee, lead vocalist of the well-known Bengali band Chandrabindoo, is quite a philosopher at heart. His book Niruddesh Somporke Ghoshona harks back to simpler times". The Hindu.
- "Nabaneeta Dev Sen (1938-2019): Two tributes to a Bengali writer who became a legend in her lifetime". scroll.in.
- "Bird of Dusk and the irreplaceable Rituparno Ghosh: 'He was trying to stand apart'". British Film Institute.
- "Rituparno Ghosh's first book "FIRST PERSON" Unveiled". corecommunique.com.
- "Joy Goswami".
- "Chandril Bhattacharya".
- "Chandril Bhattacharya". Book my Show.
- "Rituparno floored Nrisingha Prasad Bhaduri with his knowledge!". The Times of India.
- "বাংলায় অকাদেমি পেলেন চিন্ময় গুহ". Anandabazar Patrika.
- "sangbad_pratidin". wordsimilarity.com.
This article "Robbar (magazine)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.