Richard Malone (Fashion Designer)
|Add a Photo|
|Alma mater||Central Saint Martins|
Richard Malone is an Irish designer based between Wexford, Ireland and London. He graduated from Central Saint Martins in 2014 with his entire graduate collection being bought by Brown Thomas Dublin.
Malone's work was included in New York's Museum of Modern Art first fashion exhibition in over sixty years; Is Fashion Modern? After the exhibition, Malone became one of the youngest artists to be added to the museum's permanent collection.
In February 2021 it was announced that Malone had been selected as a finalist in the BFC/Vogue Designer Fashion Fund 2021.
- "Richard Malone". Woolmark Prize. Woolmark Prize. Retrieved 3 March 2021.
- ."British Fashion Council announces NEWGEN recipients for 2017/2018". British Fashion Council. British Fashion Council. Retrieved 3 March 2021.
- "BFC Members". British Fashion Council. British Fashion Council. Retrieved 3 March 2021.
- Lifshutz, Hannah. "Introducing the 2019 LVMH Prize Semifinalists". Paper Magazine. Paper Magazine. Retrieved 3 March 2021.
- "RICHARD MALONE AND BODE'S SUSTAINABLE ACHIEVEMENTS IN DESIGN WIN INTERNATIONAL WOOLMARK PRIZE". CR Fashion Book. CR. Retrieved 3 March 2021.
- Sergison, Darcy. "Richard Malone, Supriya Lele Among Brands Shortlisted for The BFC/Vogue Designer Fashion Fund". Business of Fashion. Retrieved 3 March 2021.
This article "Richard Malone (Fashion Designer)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.