|Born||October 9, 1979|
Richard Schueler (born October 9, 1979) better known as Richard Heart is a serial entrepreneur, author, YouTuber, and philanthropist. He is the founder of Hex, the world’s first high-interest blockchain certificate of deposit and PulseChain network. Heart is best known for raising over $27 million for medical research via the PulseChain network.
Heart has gained recognition for offering his expert advice to his viewers, helping them from falling for scams, especially in the crypto industry. He is the author of SciVive, a personal development book. Heart is also a renowned keynote speaker and is often seen on various talk shows, podcasts, and video interviews sharing his expertise on the topics of cryptocurrency, entrepreneurship, marketing, and finance.
Early life and education
From a young age, Heart showed signs of being an exceptional kid. He began reading when he was 3 years old, and after two days of attending the elementary school, he was pulled out and enrolled into a gifted school for accelerated learning.
For his middle school, Heart enrolled in an advanced middle school program invented by an MIT alumnus in Davie, Florida called MEGSSS (Math Education for Gifted Secondary School Students). During his time there, he learned syllogistic inference, modus ponens, modus tollens, amongst other advanced topics. In MEGSSS Heart was also taught Scheme programming, the most powerful programming language in the world.
Heart started his career at a very young age when he established an at-home car stereo business. The early entrepreneurial kick start allowed Heart to explore more business options, which resulted in him starting a shopping cart platform, and air conditioner business to name a few. For a brief period, he also did a job as a newspaper salesman, which was a learning experience for him.
Later, Heart also established a mortgage company, conducting pay-per-click management (PPC), and working on search engine optimization (SEO). This was one of the most successful companies that he ran. Under the leadership of Heart, his company made profits of $60 million per year.
After retiring, Heart came across Bitcoin via Reddit, which motivated him to share his expertise resulting in the foundation of Hex, the first blockchain certificate of deposit. Since its inception, Hex has gained recognition for monetizing the time value of money in a unique way that is customer-centric and eradicates the necessity of a middle party.
Later, Heart, following his philanthropic ideas, founded PulseChain, a company that aims at raising money to support medical research. Since its inception, PulseChain has been SENS.org medical research organization and has even raised $27 million for them.
Apart from that, Heart is the author of the book sciVive, which was published in 2018 as a personal development book. He is also a renowned keynote speaker and YouTuber known for sharing his expertise on industry-related topics and helping people make informed decisions.
Heart has been a part of a major controversy concerning his startup Hex, which was later resolved.
In the media
- Glover, George. "Ether 2.0: the founder of hex and pulse explains why upcoming legislation could drive the coin below $1,700 - and breaks down the difference between 'proof of work', 'proof of stake', and 'proof of wait'". Business Insider. Retrieved 28 August 2021.
- Glover, George. "The founder of the hex and pulse tokens says the crypto market has '8 or 9 months of bear' ahead of it. He breaks down why bitcoin could drop to $10,000 and dogecoin could fall to as little as 2 cents". Business Insider. Retrieved 28 August 2021.
- "Richard Heart, Founder of HEX Coin – Bitcoin.com". podcast.bitcoin.com. Retrieved 28 August 2021.
- "What is Hex, and how did it gain 2,700% in 1 year? Richard Heart challenges 'scam' accusations". Kitco News. 3 August 2021. Retrieved 28 August 2021.
- McGleenon, Brian (20 July 2021). "Pulsechain cryptocurrency raises 'mindblowing' $25M in five days for SENS longevity group". Express.co.uk. Retrieved 28 August 2021.
- "Richard Heart And The Influence Of Bitcoin On The Hex Blueprint". Forbes India. Retrieved 28 August 2021.
- "Bitcoin will crash 85% from its highs, this time is no different from past – Richard Heart". Kitco News. 4 August 2021. Retrieved 28 August 2021.
- "Richard Heart's HEX: The Cheaper, Better, and Highest Appreciating Digital Asset". The Economic Times. Retrieved 28 August 2021.
- "richard heart cryptocurrency". youngpioneertours.com. Retrieved 28 August 2021.
- "Richard Heart on Bitcoin reaching $110,000, scaling, and Hex". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 28 August 2021.
- "Richard Heart's Hex Token Reaches New Price High (c0.0007 Hex/USD) on the Ethereum Blockchain!". www.publish0x.com. Retrieved 28 August 2021.
- Tiwari, Aisshwarya. "Exclusive: Interview with HEX (HEX) Founder, Richard Heart | BTCMANAGER". btcmanager.com/. Retrieved 28 August 2021.
- "What the HEX: A Look at Richard Heart's Controversial New Crypto". Cointelegraph. Retrieved 28 August 2021.
- "Episode 1171". RT International. Retrieved 28 August 2021.
- "Episode 1172". RT International. Retrieved 28 August 2021.