|Services||"Self-drive" car rental|
Revv Cars is an Indian self-drive mobility start up funded by Hyundai Motor Group and others.The company was founded by ex-McKinsey & Company|McKinsey executives Anupam Agarwal and Karan Jain in July 2015 and started its operation in Delhi-National Capital Region (India)|NCR. In 2018, it was reported to have 300,000 users in India and 3,500 cars in 2020. Revv offered free cars to healthcare workers during the COVID-19 pandemic in India|COVID 19 pandemic.
- The start up partnered with an intel company Mobileye, aiming to reduce accidents with advanced driver assistance systems
- Revv has partnered with Mahindra and Hyundai Motor Company|Hyundai to offer their car on subscription models that allow the vehicle to be kept for longer duration.
Revv Cars is competed by other organisations in the self-drive mobility market like Zoomcar, MylesCar|MylesCars, Carzonrent and Drivezy.
- Philip, Lijee; Peermohamed, Alnoor. "Self-drive vehicle rental companies spot a fast lane to riches". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2020-12-14.
- Ghosh, Rajiv. "Revv'in up auto world's new growth engine: why Hyundai and M&M are chasing this car-rental startup". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- "Revv to expand operations in Tier 2 cities". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- "Revv self-drive rental program restarts with sanitised cars, limited damage liability in select cities". The Financial Express. 2020-05-26. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- "Indian online car rental company, Revv, says it will now let users keep a car for up to 4 years for a monthly subscription fee". Business Insider. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- Malik, Yuvraj (2016-12-08). "Self-drive car rental Revv raises $9 million via equity". Livemint. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- Haritas, Bhragu. "Revv To Expand Its One-way Outstation Self Drive Product". BW Businessworld. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- "Indians are moving away from car ownership: Revv". www.fortuneindia.com. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- "Car rental company Revv expands to south India". The Hindu. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- SH, Salman (2019-10-17). "Ola launches self-drive car rentals, eyes 20K cars on road by 2020". mint. Retrieved 2020-09-29.
- "Revv to mobilise over 1000+ cars for healthcare workers free of charge amid coronavirus outbreak". The Financial Express. 2020-04-05. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- ANI (2017-11-01). "Revv partners with Mobileye to make its cars safer". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2020-11-10.
- "Mahindra banks on car rentals to tide over sales slump, inks pact with Revv". The Financial Express. 2019-09-13. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- "Hyundai and Revv Launch Subscription-Based Ownership Program". www.timesnownews.com. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- www.ETAuto.com. "Millennials to revv up India car subscription market - ET Auto". ETAuto.com. Retrieved 2020-08-07.
- Roy, Shobha. "Car rental start-up Revv to offer subscription-based products". @businessline. Retrieved 2020-12-14.