Regero Norbert (born 1983, also known as DIGIDIGI) is a Rwandan artist and he has been performing for a long time in Music, Radio and Stage drama, teleplays, films, film and drama script writing, audio book Interpretation and outreach campaign manager. Digidigi is notable as the actor of the critically acclaimed and popular comedy series Papa Sava as Digidigi and Inkovu Ikura film as Bolingo and he is the Kinyarwanda audio interpreter of famous book Small Country (Gahugu gato) writen by Gaël Faye.
Norbert born 08 August 1983 in Nyarugenge Kigali Rwanda, he has career in business where he specialized in Logistics in fiscal and clearance department, he is graduated with Bachelor`s Degree in Public Health and Human Nutrition at Catholic higher education.
- Ibicu (2021-02-17). "Digidigi umaze amezi 6 atagaragara yasubije abavuga ko yirukanwe muri Papa Sava". IBICU. Retrieved 2021-12-14.
- FRANÇOIS, NDAMYIROKOYE. "Digi Digi yasobanuye uburyo yinjiye mu gukina firimi". imvahonshya.co.rw. Retrieved 2021-12-14.
- "Ibyamamare bitandukanye muri Sinema biri guhatanira ibihembo mu 'Inganji Perfoming arts awards'". genesisbizz.com. Retrieved 2021-12-14.
- says, Nt. "Igitabo Gahugu Gato- Agace ka mbere – Rwanda Arts Initiative". Retrieved 2021-12-17.
- "Nominees announced for inaugural Rwanda International Movie Awards". The New Times | Rwanda. 2020-03-03. Retrieved 2021-12-17.
- Iyamuremye, Janvier. "Rwanda International Movie Awards: 'Nana' na 'Digidigi' bari imbere y'abandi mu majwi y'itora riri kubera kuri InyaRwanda.com - Inyarwanda.com". inyarwanda.com. Retrieved 2021-12-17.
This article "Regero Norbert" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.