Reborn (creative agency)
|Founder||David Easton and Sabir Samtani|
Reborn is an independent Australian digital creative agency. The company was founded in 2008 in Sydney, Australia
REBORN was founded by David Easton and Sabir Samtani. The agency was first established in 2008. in an office in Surry Hills.
In 2018, Samtani exited the business. David Easton remained CEO and owner of REBORN.
Experience & Recognition
- Between 2008 and 2011, REBORN launched digital campaigns and websites for Club Med, Colgate Palmolive, Fairfax Digital, Mirvac. At the same proving popular with global beauty brands with clients such as Revlon, COTY, and L’Oreal Luxury Group.
- In 2012, L’Oreal Paris announced it had awarded REBORN the Australia and New Zealand digital account and consequently, REBORN expanded its team to near 40 and opened an office in Melbourne. This lead to further client wins with Lion Drinks and Dairy, Peroni.
- In 2013 in both the BRW Fast Starters and BRW Fast 100. & launched Peroni campaign for the Sydney Fashion Festival
- In 2014, REBORN was awarded the Milo digital creative account by Nestlé
- In 2015 the agency launched a national awareness campaign for the CSIRO. The agency's creative technology team worked with CSIRO scientists to develop kinetic energy generators to power the swing, with the movement of the swing also used to power the visual and audio in real-time & won work for Revlon on its Mitchum brand
- In 2016, REVLON announced it had appointed REBORN in Australia and New Zealand for all digital and creative, with a key responsibility of launching the brand into social media at the time
- In 2017, REBORN was appointed to develop and undertake a marketing campaign and events program for the North Stradbroke Island in Queensland Australia. REBORN developed a brand strategy and integrated advertising campaigns that were implemented over the course of 3 years.
- In 2020, REBORN continued its success in FMCG by winning the launch of a new Kraft Heinz brand, Plant Proteinz.
- "Bridging the knowledge gap". SmartCompany. 2011-10-13. Retrieved 2021-04-06.
- "Reborn launches in UK following Revlon and Mitchum Aussie wins - AdNews". www.adnews.com.au. Retrieved 2021-04-09.
- "Subscribe to The Australian | Newspaper home delivery, website, iPad, iPhone & Android apps". www.theaustralian.com.au. Retrieved 2021-04-06.
- "Merger: V Project and Lighthouse Interactive get born". Marketing Magazine. Retrieved 2021-04-06.
- "AdNews: L'Oreal Paris dances with Reborn for digital - AdNews". www.adnews.com.au. Retrieved 2021-04-06.
- "BRW Fast Starters 2013". Australian Financial Review. 2016-03-03. Retrieved 2021-04-06.
- "Reborn launches Peroni campaign". Mumbrella. 2013-09-17. Retrieved 2021-04-09.
- "Milo celebrates the mums who help make kids' sport happen in a new campaign via Reborn". Campaign Brief. 2014-06-30. Retrieved 2021-04-06.
- "Cannes Contenders: REBORN". Campaign Brief. 2016-05-14. Retrieved 2021-04-09.
- "CSIRO target disengaged Aussies with biggest ever public campaign - AdNews". www.adnews.com.au. Retrieved 2021-04-06.
- "Reborn wins Revlon work". Mumbrella. 2015-10-20. Retrieved 2021-04-09.
- "Revlon appoints REBORN as creative agency of record to lead digital-first approach for 2017". Campaign Brief. 2016-10-06. Retrieved 2021-04-06.
- "Kraft Heinz appoints REBORN as new creative agency to launch new Heinz Plant Proteinz brand". Campaign Brief. 2020-08-11. Retrieved 2021-04-06.
- "George Patterson Y&R Melbourne wins 'Best in Show' and six Gold Awards at W3 Awards in NY". Campaign Brief. 2012-09-20. Retrieved 2021-04-09.
- "NEW Webby Gallery + Index". NEW Webby Gallery + Index. Retrieved 2021-04-09.
- "BRW Fast Starters 2013". Australian Financial Review. 2016-03-03. Retrieved 2021-04-09.
- "Finalists of 2013 IAB Awards announced". B&T. 2013-06-04. Retrieved 2021-04-09.
This article "Reborn (creative agency)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.