|Add a Photo|
|Born||April 13, 1963|
|Alma mater||Henley Business School, Reading, UK|
Raymond Ray John Ferguson (Born April 13 1963) is a Singaporean, Chairman, Director and former Banker. Ray worked for Standard Chartered Bank for 27 years in various capacities: Regional CEO South East Asia, CEO of Singapore, Chairman Bank Permata, CEO Americas, UAE, Indonesia and Taiwan. Ray was also named a "Distinguished Fellow" for corporate banking by the Institute for Banking and Finance (IBF). Additionally, Ray spent 3 years as Executive Vice President and Group Chief Banking Officer of Arab Banking Corporation, in Bahrain. After 30 years in banking, Ray entered the Financial Technology space (FinTech); Ray is now chairman of Singapore Life, Ayannah Global Holdings, Hevea Connect  and 1SignHash. Ray is also an Advisor to the Singapore Institute of Interntional Affairs (SIIA).
Early Life & Education
Ray was born in Glasgow, UK. He completed an MBA at Henley Business School (Reading, UK). He also completed the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Fintech Course in 2017. Originally British, Ray became a Singaporean in 2010.
- "Ray Ferguson | The Institute of Banking and Finance". www.ibf.org.sg. Retrieved 2020-06-29.
- migration (2014-02-19). "StanChart Singapore CEO Ray Ferguson leaves for Arab Banking Corp". The Straits Times. Retrieved 2020-06-29.
- "Singlife Shareholders & Board of Directors". Singlife. 2019-08-26. Retrieved 2020-06-29.
- "About Us". HeveaConnect. Retrieved 2020-06-29.
- "Singapore Institute of International Affairs | Our People". Retrieved 2020-06-29.
- Ray Ferguson on Facebook
- Ray Ferguson on Linkedin
- Ray Ferguson on Twitter
- Ray Ferguson on Crunchbase
This article "Ray Ferguson" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.