Ramana Nagar, Perambur
Ramana Nagar, Perambur is a Sub-neighbourhood in Perambur Neighbourhood, in Chennai district, in Tamil Nadu state, in India.
Location and Coordinates
- Ramana Nagar is located near Perambur.
- Its coordinates are : 13°07'06.9"N 80°14'37.3"E
- The elevation of Ramana Nagar, Perambur above mean sea level is 10 m (32.81 ft.).
- Thiru.Vi.Ka Nagar.
- Huzur Gardens.
- Kennedy Square.
- Jamunabai Nagar.
- Munusamy Nagar.
- Shanthi Nagar.
- Lakshmi Nagar.
- Chinnaiyan Colony.
- Subramania Nagar.
- Nattal Garden.
Main Roads and Streets
- Jawahar street.
- Madhavaram High road.
- MPM (Melpatti Ponnappan) street.
- Ashokar street.
- Kambar street.
- Elango street.
- Chidambaranar street.
- S.V.S. koil street.
- Azad street.
- Pallavan Salai'.
- Thiruvalluvar street.
- Raja street.
- Jeevanandam street.
- The Pincode of Ramana Nagar is 600011.
- Ramana Nagar is well connected to all places of Chennai by Bus services operated by Metropolitan Transport Corporation, Chennai.
Nearby Bus stops
- Perambur Market Bus stop. (200 feet).
- Lakshmi Amman koil Bus stop (200 feet).
- Perambur Railway Station Bus stop (1 km).
- Don Bosco Higher Secondary School Bus stop (300 feet).
- Brindha Theatre Bus stop (200 feet).
- Perambur railway station, where most of the interstate Trains halt for a while for the passengers to entrain or detrain, is just 1 km from here.
- Puratchi Thalaivar Dr. M. G. Ramachandran Central Railway Station, (previously called Chennai Central Railway Station) which is an interstate connected railway station, is 6 km from here.
- Chennai Egmore railway station, which is an intercity connected railway station, is 8 km from here.
- Vyasarpadi Jeeva railway station (2.5 km).
- Perambur Carriage Works railway station. (2 km).
- Perambur Loco Works railway station (3 km).
- Due to these transport facilities, and proximity to the railway stations, round-the-clock autorickshaw services are available.
Nearby Educational institutions
- Don Bosco Higher Secondary School.
- Don Bosco Primary School.
- Rajan High school
- St. Mary's College for Women.
Places of Worship
- Shri Lakshmi Amman temple (300 feet).
- Shri Venugopalaswamy Temple, Bunder Garden (1.5 km).
- Shri Palani Andavar Temple, Thulasingam street. (1 km)
- Shri Naramuga Vinayagar Temple, Perambur. (1.5 km)
- Shri Venkatesa Perumal Temple, B.B. road. (2 km).
- Our Lady of Lourdes Shrine, Perambur (1.5 km).
- Murasoli Maran Perambur Flyover Parks (1.5 km).
- Mahatma Gandhi Park. (1 km).
- Chennai Corporation Park (K.K.R. Park) (1 km).
- Brindha Theatre (300 feet), Madhavaram High road.
- S2 Cinemas, a multiplex theatre (2.5 km), Paper Mills road.
- Spectrum Mall, (Spectrum the Grand Venus Mall or Venus Mall), a grand Shopping Mall, which accommodates the multiplex S2 Cinemas, serves the areas of a radius of ~10 km.
- Ramana Nagar, Perambur comes under Kolathur (state assembly constituency) (M.L.A. - M. K. Stalin).
- Whereas Ramana Nagar, Perambur is included in the Chennai North (Lok Sabha constituency) - (M.P. - Dr. Kalanidhi Veeraswamy).
- "Chennai power disruption: Thursday, February 13 ... Sembium: Gowthamapuram ..., Jawahar Street, Parts of Raja Street, ... Subramani Nagar, ... Parts of MPM Street, Parts of "Ramana Nagar", Veerapandian Street, ..." The Indian Express. 2020-06-22. Retrieved 2020-10-06.
- "Power shutdown in parts of Chennai on August 12. Here is the list of Areas. ... In the areas of Sembium: M H Road ... Raja Street, SSV Kovil Street, Pallavan Salai, ... Jawahar Street, ... Maduma Nagar, Ramana Nagar, ... SSV Koil Street, ..." The New Indian Express. 2020-08-10. Retrieved 2020-10-06.
- "Search Coordinates and Elevation of Ramana Nagar, Perambur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India". Google Earth. Retrieved 2020-10-06.
- "Company News and Notes - Volume 37 - Page 68". Google Books. 2000. Retrieved 2020-10-06.
- "Lions 324A1 Centennial Directory (2016-17): Digital Edition". Google Books. 2016. Retrieved 2020-10-06.
- "Lions 324A8 District Directory:2018-19 - Page 266". Google Books. 2018. Retrieved 2020-10-06.
- "Ramana Nagar Perambur Chennai 600011". Google Books. 2015. Retrieved 2020-10-06.
- "Where greenery and industrialisation go hand in hand". The Hindu. 2020-08-27. Retrieved 2020-10-06.
- "Chennai Central renamed as Puratchi Thalaivar Dr. M. G. Ramachandran Central Railway Station". 2019-04-06. Retrieved 2020-10-06.
- "Rail services to resume today, passenger coaches disinfected at Tiruchi ... the Chennai Egmore - Madurai - Chennai Egmore superfast specials ... Train to Chennai ... A Chennai Egmore-Tiruchi special train would be operated on ..." The Hindu. 2020-09-07. Retrieved 2020-10-06.
- "Constituencies - Elected Representatives - Chennai District - Members of Parliament (Lok Sabha) - Members of Legislative Assembly". National Informatics Center. Retrieved 2020-10-06.
This article "Ramana Nagar, Perambur" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.