|Education||The Culinary Institute of America|
His restaurant bBd’s (or Beers, Burgers, Desserts) was the New York City Wine & Food Festival’s 2015 Burger Bash Winner and was included in Newsday's Top Long Island Restaurants in 2014, 2015, and 2016. The New York Times recognized Perrazzo as a well-credentialed Long Island chef who created a niche restaurant that combined the quality of a fine-dining establishment with the affordability and energy of a casual burger joint. Perrazzo created one of the best gastropubs that paid close attention to its in-house butchering and Beef_carcass_classification#USDA_grading_system, beer list, and high quality, cutting edge draft beer system.
Perrazzo has not only been recognized for his burgers and pastry, but also for his ramen. In 2016, well-respected George Kao of the ramen-noodle company Sun Noodle, came to bBd’s in New York to try his bowl of ramen.
In 2020, Perrazzo is focusing on his new artisan line of hot dogs and his hot dog company, Snap-O-Razzo Hot Dogs.
At 14, he worked at Country House in Stony Brook, NY for six years before starting his education at The Culinary Institute of America. He externed at Michelin-star (classification) Jean-Georges in New York City and, after graduating, worked there for 4 years under Gabriel Kreuther and Eric Hubert.
Perrazzo then worked at Nick & Toni’s in East_Hampton(town),New_York for two years, cooking under chef Joe Realmuto, focusing on farm fresh, rustic Italian cuisine.
After moving to Las Vegas, Ralph Perrazzo became the pastry chef at Bradley Ogden in Caesar’s Palace. During his tenure, Bradley Ogden won the Best New Restaurant award by the James Beard Foundation. Perrazzo then became the corporate pastry chef at Pure Management Group for three years before taking on the position of pastry chef at Clio in Boston, MA where he worked with Ken Oringer.
Perrazzo returned to his hometown in 2013 and opened his first restaurant, bBd’s in Rocky Point, NY, where it garnered recognition as a neighborhood burger joint with a high quality craft beer selection.
In 2018, he closed bBd’s in Rocky Point and opened bBd’s in Palace Station hotel and casino in Las Vegas, NV where he became a fixture of the local dining scene, and his place was recognized by Las Vegas Weekly as one of Las Vegas’ Best New Restaurants and “one of the best places to eat in Vegas” by Food & Wine. 
Restaurants and Brands
- bBd’s – Beers Burgers Desserts in Palace Station Casino, Las Vegas, NV
- bBd’s – Beers Burgers Desserts in Rocky Point, NY
- Snap-O-Razzo Hot Dogs
- 2020 “The 52 Essential Restaurants” in Eating Las Vegas by John Curtas
- 2019 USA Today 10Best – Best Restaurants in Las Vegas
- 2019 Best of Vegas – Best Eclectic Beer Menu
- 2019 Gold Best Ramen by Best of Las Vegas, Las Vegas Review-Journal
- 2018 Las Vegas’ Best New Restaurants by Las Vegas Weekly 
- 2018 Best New Las Vegas Restaurants by Thrillist
- 2017 The Best Gastropubs on Long Island 
- 2005 StarChefs.com Las Vegas Rising Star Pastry Chef
- 2004 Bradley Ogden at Caesars Palace received “Best New Restaurant” award by the James Beard Foundation during Ralph Perrazzo’s tenure
- Curtas, John (14 January 2020). Eating Las Vegas 2020: The 52 Essential Restaurants. ISBN 978-1944877392.
This article "Ralph Perrazzo" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.