|• Total||64 ha (158 acres)|
|• Density||430/km2 (1,100/sq mi)|
Rajpura is a small village of 64 hectares in Vallabhnagar Tehsil in Udaipur district in the state of Rajasthan, India. The village is administrated by a sarpanch who is elected representative of the village by the local elections. Rajpura depends on Udaipur, the nearest town for all major economic activities. The village has government-provided water facilities that include Two taps, One Well supply, which is 11.00% of the total supply, Two tanks, Two tubewells, and One handpump. The villagers also acquire water from some of the natural water sources - Two rivers, Two canals and Two springs. Rajpura is also surrounded by Two lakes. The population of the village depends on the source of drinking water during summer on Handpump. Rajpura's pin code is 140401, and village code is 03176800. The area of Rajpura is segregated as 11 hectares irrigated area, 25 hectares unirrigated, the 24 hectare area under culturable waste (including gauchar and groves), and remaining 4 hectare area not available for cultivation.
Rajpura has Two banks and Two credit societies for the regulation of economic activity. The village is also equipped with Two recreational centers.
The village has an uninterrupted 24 hours electric supply from a power grid.
Rajpura is a census village in the district of Patiala, Punjab. The village has a total population of 274 and has total administration over 65 houses which are connected to supplies basic amenities like water and sewerage.
- Rajpura has 42 children, 24 boys and 18 girls.
- Scheduled caste counts for 1 (0.36%) males constitute 0 (0.0%) of the population and females 1 (0.36%).
- Scheduled tribe counts for 13 (4.74%) males constitute 7 (2.55%) of the population and females 6 (2.19%).
- Rajpura has 3 hospitals in nearby town.
As per the census 2011 report, 98 people are literate in Rajpura out of which 66 are males and 32 are females.
Rajpura has the following educational facilities:
- 1 Education facility
- 1 Primary school
- 2 Colleges in the nearby range
According to a census 2011 report, 149 people of the total population are employed. The workforce is 86 male, 63 female with 81 (54.36%) of all workers being employed full-time, this includes 74 males and 7 females. 13 males are considered as the main cultivators with the help of 4 male and 2 female agricultural labor. 68 people are reported to work for a marginal period of time in the year.
They depend on the agricultural markets (Mandi) of the nearby towns of Udaipur and Patiala to sell agricultural produce and make their living.
- "Pin Code 313211 and Post Offices under 313211 Postal Code". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2021-02-22.
- "Pin Code 140401 and Post Offices under 140401 Postal Code". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2021-02-22.
- "140401 Pin Code, post offices list". indiamapia.com. Retrieved 2021-02-22.
- "Pincode 140401". www.prokerala.com. Retrieved 2021-02-22.