|Citizenship||United States of America|
Rachel Lark is a Bay Area singer/songwriter known for her sexually explicit and Feminism lyrics. She is a frequent guest on Dan Savage's podcasts, performer for SF Sketchfest, and was called "the poster girl for period sex" by Salon (website). Rachel Lark is the daughter of philosophers Louise Antony and Joseph Levine (philosopher).
- "First Out: New Music From Carlie Hanson, Shamir, Chaz Cardigan & More". Billboard.
- "Guest: Rachel Lark | Savage Lovecast". www.savagelovecast.com.
- "Rachel Lark's schedule for SF Sketchfest 2018". sfsketchfest2018.sched.com.
- "The poster girl for period sex: "I think it's unfortunate that women often think their vagina's kind of disgusting"". Salon. August 26, 2015.
- "What's The Point? with Rachel Lark: Louise Antony: The Artist As One Of The Points on Apple Podcasts". Apple Podcasts.