|Services||Produces tools for television broadcasts and specializes in real-time technology|
Rabbi Interactive is an Israeli software company that produces tools for television broadcasts and specializes in real-time technology. Rabbi Interactive developed the application and technology for the "Rising Star", and the Eurovision digital products for the European Broadcasting Union.
Rabbi Interactive was founded in 2005 by Gil Rabbi. In 2010, the agency initiated and developed a digital campaign, combining online and offline worlds. The campaign entered the Cannes Film Festival under the category: the "Best Use of Social Media".
In 2013, the Company developed the application and technology of the "Rising Star" television show, through which, viewers voted and choose singer Netta Barzilai to represent Israel at the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest, singer Kobi Marimi for the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest and the singer Eden Elena for 2020.
On November 2015 - in collaboration with the Keshet franchise - it launched the interactive TV game show "TOUCH" developed by Ido Rosenblum. The show was sold to the "Caracol" television network in Colombia. The TV show made the list of the ten most intriguing formats for the year 2016 at the MIP TV Festival in Cannes, France.
In September 2016, Rabbi Interactive launched (in collaboration with Mako website and Keshet TV franchise), a platform through which broadcasting bodies can create second-screen activity and engage viewers' participation in real-time.
In 2016, Amazon's Cloud Company - Amazon Web Services (AWS) issued a case study about the technology and the ability to support hundreds of thousands of users on Rabbi Interactive platform using minimal resources.
Rabbi Interactive developed in 2018 an Augmented Reality (AR) effect on Instagram and Facebook platforms. During the days of the competition, a cyber attack was attempted by an anti-Israeli hackers who tried to sabotage and prevent surfers from around the world from using the Netta Barzilai effect.
That same year, the Company launched an Augmented Reality (AR) effect on Facebook's camera, ahead of the rock concert of song-writer and singer Aviv Geffen.
In February 2019, Keshet's "2025" TV show aired, accompanied by Rabbi Interactive's technology. Using the application developed by the agency, the viewers influenced the course and the developments taking place in the program.
In July 2019, the Company launched a digital campaign called "Giving light" for the battle against bullying, in collaboration with Facebook which funded the project.
In 2019, Rabbi Interactive led for the European Broadcasting Union (EBU) the global digital operations of the Eurovision Song Contest event. The Company launched several products and have taken their place in the media discourse of various television channels throughout Europe.
In February 2020, the Company developed the largest news site in Israel - N12 (Channel 12) news site.
In March 2020, "The Next Song for the Eurovision" program was aired in the Israeli Broadcasting Corporation "Kan 11" using the Company's technology. Later on that year, Rabbi launched the official game for "who wants to be a Millionaire" Television show in Israel.
Rabbi Interactive Agency employs about 12 employees and its offices are located in Tel Aviv. The firm represents and collaborates with brands, start-ups and individuals.
In the media
- "Rabbi interactive agency". informer.
- "Eurovision in start-up Nation". ynet.
- "Rabbi Interactive has developed an app for Eurovision fans in which they will rate and guess the results". ice. ice reporters.
- "Rabbi Interactive". referial.
- "הישג לקשת: רייטינג של 30.8% לגמר "הכוכב הבא לאירוויזיון"". globes. ענת ביין-לובוביץ'.
- "The song for Eurovision 2020 will be chosen in a new program - with the audience voting". ynet. Ran Boker.
- "Keshet sold "touch" to television network in Colombia". globes. Yonahtan Kitaein.
- "הטלוויזיה הישראלית ממשיכה לעורר עניין בעולם". haaretz. איתי שטרן.
- "רבי אינטראקטיב פיתחה לקשת פלטפורמה מבוססת AWS להפעלת הצופים". pc.
- "Rabbi Interactive Case Study". amazon.
- "Rabbi Interactive Case Study". cloudzone.
- "A new effect on Facebook reveals what you would look like asNetta Barzilai". maariv.
- "קרקרו זאת בעצמכם: כך תיראו בפייסבוק כמו נטע ברזילי". 13news.
- "Hackers attempt to knock Israeli out of Eurovision song contest". israelnationalnews. Arutz Sheva Staff.
- "מתקפת האקרים? מי מנסה לשבש את תוצאות גמר "הכוכב הבא לאירוויזיון"". globes. ענת ביין-לובוביץ'.
- "האפליקציה של אביב גפן". mako.
- "פייסבוק ישראל תממן בהתנדבות קידום קמפיין למלחמה בבריונות ברשת". ice. משה בנימין.
- "N12 עלה לאוויר, צ'אט הכתבים חושף את מאחורי הקלעים בדסק". ice.
- "Douze or Boos? The game that is going to drive the Eurovision crazy". srugim.
- ""ילדים גאונים": בני-נוער פיתחו את הטכנולוגיה לפסטיגל". ynet. הגר בוחבוט.
This article "Rabbi Interactive" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.