|Add a Photo|
|Born||January 11, 1971|
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
|Alma mater||University of Lucknow|
|Known for||Criminal Law|
Purnendu Chakravarty (born 11 January ,1971) is an Indian Attorney, who practices primarily in the Lucknow High Court and also in other courts of Delhi (Supreme Court) and Prayagraj (High Court). . He is one of the Attorney's for the Bbari Masjid Demolition case and is known for the bail of Chief Engineer Yadav Singh.
Early life and education
Mr. Chakravarty has grown up in the State of Uttar Pradesh and has spent his childhood in many different cities for example Raibareli, Hardoi and Lucknow.In his later teenage he moved in to Lucknow and has been a resident there ever since.
Not a lot is known about his early education of Mr. Chakravarty.
He took the Degree of Bachelor of Science in the Subject of Biology from the University of Lucknow and then did a Bachelor of Legislative Law degree from the Unversity of Lucknow.
He started his career in 1994 and now has an experience of 26 years in Criminal law.He is known to have done many historic cases and is also considered one of the best lawyers in Uttar Pradesh.
He is considered an expert in Criminal law, Cyber Laws, Telecommunication & Media laws, Academic Laws. 
- ↑ Wong (26 February 2015). "About: An intern telling his experience". Law. Retrieved 29 January 2014.
- ↑ "Info". Retrieved 27 February 2020.
- Lawyer Purnendu Chakravarty, Best Advocate in Lucknow
- Purnendu Chakravarty Advocate, Aliganj - Lawyers in UP
- Internship @ Advocate Purnendu Chakravarty, Lucknow
- Purnendu Chakravarty | Lawyer from Lucknow Uttar Pradesh
- Purnendu Chakravarty | Facebook
- Yadav Singh v. Union Of India | Allahabad High Court
- JUDGMENT/ORDER IN - CRIMINAL APPEAL No. 1969
This article "Purnendu Chakravarty" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.