|Add a Photo|
Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
|Known for||Beauty Pageant Winner|
|Title||Winner of Miss Wheelchair India Beauty Pageant|
Priya Bhargava is a Winner of Miss Wheelchair India Beauty Pageant, concerned with women on wheelchair, aimed at breaking barriers. She is the first Indian Ambassador of Miss Wheelchair World Organisation in India.She is a brand ambassador of FOGSI (The Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India). She is an Indian Motivational Speaker,Model, Actor, Fine artist, Author,Educationist, YouTuber and a disability rights activist.She has given TED (conference) talks on her life lessons and struggles due to her illness and disability. She is a receiver of several National Awards from various non governmental organisations because of her achievements and perseverance. She has been guiding people with lupus for long. She is now a growing You Tuber, where she gives life lessons along with educational videos to school and college goers.
Priya Bhargava was born in Aurangabad to an Indian family. She grew up in different states of India as her Father was in Indian army. India.She was diagnosed with an incurable unpredictable autoimmune disease called SLE ( Systemic lupus Erythematosus) at the age of 19 years while she was pursuing graduation in Physiotherapy. She had to discontinue her education due to severe infections over her body parts and later left her paraplegic for the life after several surgeries. But that never deter her from completing her education and she finished her graduation and post graduation by topping in her regional centre. At present she is double post graduate in Computers and Psychology.
- "Priya Bhargava: A Miss India Wheelchair". www.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2021-01-07.
- ""I Can Be a Model Too" Says Miss Wheelchair India Priya Bhargava". www.thequint.com. 2017-09-13.
- "My Journey at the First-Ever Miss Wheelchair World Pageant". www.quint.com. 2017-10-09.
- "Miss Wheelchair World 2017 Participants: Priya Bhargava to Represent India at the Upcoming Pageant". www.rollingwithoutlimits.com.
- "Miss Wheelchair World 2017 Participants: Priya Bhargava to Represent India at the Upcoming Pageant". www.indianexpress.com.
- "Never lose hope". www.youtube.com.
- "priya bhargava:breaking barriers". www.ted.com.
This article "Priya Bhargava" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.