Pilar Corrias Gallery
|Type||Contemporary art gallery|
Pilar Corrias Gallery is a contemporary art gallery in London founded and directed by Pilar Corrias. Since its inception, the gallery has displayed the work of both established and emerging contemporary artists, and is one of the few contemporary art galleries that represents more female artists than male artists.
Corrias opened the gallery, a 3,800 square foot space occupying a two-storey building on Eastcastle Street in Fitzrovia, London, in 2008.
In the media
- "Gender parity in commercial galleries lags behind public sector in UK, report finds". www.theartnewspaper.com. Retrieved 2020-04-22.
- "Q/A PILAR CORRIAS". Spike Art Magazine. 2019-06-21. Retrieved 2020-04-22.
- Craven, Jo (2008-10-11). "Pilar Corrias: a new gallery for a new era". ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 2020-04-22.
- Pilar Corrias Gallery twitter page
- Pilar Corrias Gallery facebook page
- Pilar Corrias Gallery instagram page
- Pilar Corrias Gallery on artsy
- Pilar Corrias - Art Basel
- Pilar Corrias | Frieze
- Pilar Corrias on artnet
- Pilar Corrias Gallery - Wall Street International
This article "Pilar Corrias Gallery" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.