|Citizenship||United States of America|
Philip Lonergan was a screenwriter in the United States. He was part of a family of prominent screenwriters. Lloyd Lonergan was his brother.
- The Phantom Witness
- The Little Girl Next Door
- The Girl with the Jazz Heart with George Mooser
- The Penalty (1920 film) with Charles Kenyon
- Mandarin's Gold'"
- Private Izzy Murphy, adaptation
- The World and the Woman with William C. deMille
- King Lear (1916 film)
- The Barrier of Flames
- Almost Married (1919 film)
- Silas Marner (1916 film)
- Her Beloved Enemy
- The Steadfast Heart, adaptation
- The Candy Girl
- War and the Woman
- Her Life and His
- The Fugitive (1916 film)
- Woman, Saint and Devil
- Wine (1924 film)
- Vazzana, Eugene Michael (January 16, 2001). "Silent Film Necrology". McFarland – via Google Books.
- Lee, Walt (January 16, 1972). "Reference Guide to Fantastic Films: Science Fiction, Fantasy, & Horror". Chelsea-Lee Books – via Google Books.
- "The Moving Picture World". World Photographic Publishing Company. January 16, 1916 – via Google Books.
- "Motography". January 16, 1916 – via Google Books.
This article "Philip Lonergan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.