|Add a Photo|
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
|Died||August 4, 1976 (aged 91–92)|
New York, USA
|Known for||Known for The Dancer's Peril (1917)|
The Bachelor's Romance (1915)
The Price He Paid (1914)
Philip Hahn was an actor in the United States. He was in silent films including the lead role in The Price He Paid, an adaptation of an Ella Wheeler Wilcox poem, and The Dancer's Peril.
- The Price He Paid (1914)
- The Nightingale (1914 film)
- The Garden of Lies (1915)
- The Senator (1915) as Count Ernst von Strahl in the film adaptation
- The Bachelor's Romance (1915)
- The Woman's Law (1916)
- The Scarlet Oath (1916) also titled The Other Sister
- Playing with Fire (1916 film)
- The Dancer's Peril (1917), as Gran Duke Alexis
According to Motography he was a painter in Amsterdam until he went color blind.
- Philip Hahn on imdb
- Philip Hahn Actor | Rating Graph
- The Dancer's Peril: Alice Brady, Philip Hahn - Amazon.com
- "AFI|Catalog". catalog.afi.com.
- Goble, Alan (September 8, 2011). "The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film". Walter de Gruyter – via page 500.
- Nash, Jay Robert; Connelly, Robert; Ross, Stanley Ralph (January 23, 1988). "Motion Picture Guide Silent Film 1910-1936". Cinebooks – via page 406.
- "Photoplay Magazine". Cloud Publishing Company. March 23, 1916 – via Google Books.
- "Philip Hahn". BFI.
- "Motography". March 23, 1916 – via Google Books.