Paul Amadeus Lane
Paul Amadeus Lane
|Add a Photo|
|Born||November 23, 1977|
Compton, California, U.S.
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Accessibility Consultant on The Last of Us Part II|
Paul Amadeus Lane is an American Disabled journalist / Multimedia Media Host. Born in Compton, California.
Paul Lane was involved in a multi-car collision that left him a C-6 Quadriplegic and confined to a wheelchair. He and his doctors believed that he only had 72 hours left in his life. Paul ended up spending 8 months in a hospital recovering.
Paul was an accessibility consultant, working with Sony PlayStation's Worldwide Studios, on The Last of Us Part II. Featured in Google Android short film, My Voice Is My Power
He is also a gamer and shares the frustrations and the challenges he has with the video gaming industry to bring about change.
Started career in broadcasting in 2007 as an overnight news production assistant is CBS radio KFWB 980 a.m. in Los Angeles California. Current host of the Tech zone ABC News radio affiliate KMET-AM in southern California. Current podcast hosts for the United spinal Association podcast United on wheels since this year.
Soon-to-launch digital media company Amadeus 4th Media
In the media
- Paul Amadeus Lane on Facebook
- Paul Amadeus Lane on Instagram
- on 's channelYouTube
- Paul Amadeus Lane on Twitter
- Paul Amadeus Lane on linkedin
- Paul Amadeus Lane | 1490-kmet - KMET 1490 AM
- Tech Nerd and Radio Personality Paul Amadeus Lane
- My Voice is My Power - Android Accessibility Story - Google
- Tech Zone With Paul Amadeus Lane's stream on SoundCloud
- Breaking Down Broadcasting Barriers with Paul Amadeus Lane
This article "Paul Amadeus Lane" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.