|Add a Photo|
|Relatives||Jane Pickens,Helen Pickens(Sister)|
Patti Pickens was a performer in the United States. With her sisters Jane Pickens and Helen Pickens, she performed as part of the Pickens Sisters. They also appeared in the short comedy film 20,000 Cheers for the Chain Gang.
She appeard on the cover of the September 1936 issue of Popular Songs Magazine. She married Robert Simmons of the Revelers in 1937.
She was in the musical Thumbs Up! staged from December 1934 into 1935.
- 20,000 Cheers for the Chain Gang (1933)
- Sitting Pretty (1933 film)
- Rambling 'Round Radio Row #7 (1933)
- Call, The Morning. "PATTI PICKENS SHREVE, THE SINGINGPICKENS SISTERS' LAST SURVIVING MEMBER". mcall.com.
- "20,000 Cheers for the Chain Gang". www.tcm.com.
- "PATTI PICKENS MARRIED; Singer Bride of Robert Simmons, Member of Quartet (Published 1937)". February 11, 1937 – via NYTimes.com.
- "Patti Pickens – Broadway Cast & Staff | IBDB". www.ibdb.com.
- "Whatever became of: the Pickens sisters / Patti Pickens interviewed by Richard Lamparski. | Pacifica Radio Archives". www.pacificaradioarchives.org.
- "Jane Pickens Langley with sister Patti Pickens · Catching the Wave". catchingthewave.library.harvard.edu.
This article "Patti Pickens" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.