Pasbaan-e-adab is a socio, cultural organisation committed to the cause of spreading the values of the composite .. The foundation aims to spread and maintain the country’s historical and cultural values by organising various cultural events like Mushaira, Kavi Sammelan, Dastangoi, events for upcoming writers, women authors, debates, discussions, symposia, art exhibitions, memorial services for literary to list few. 
The events of Pasbaan-e-adab has been occasionally attended by the dignitaries like Amitabh Bachchan, Javed Akhtar, Naseeruddin Shah, Milkha Singh, Shatrughan Sinha and Irshad Kamil.
Quaiser Khalid is an officer of the Indian Police Service., and an award winning Urdu/Hindi shayar (poet). Khalid has written two anthologies of Urdu poetry, consisting of ghazals and nazms, and is a winner of the Maharashtra State Urdu Sahitya Academy Award.
Conceived originally as Anjuman Faroghe Adab in the year 2012, it got transformed to in the year 2013 before finally settling down to in 2014. In its tryst, foundation organises international literary festivals promoting quality poetry in Urdu and Hindi in various cities of India.
Over the last one decade, Pasbaan-e-adab have organized more than 50 events promoting Indian languages, literature, arts and other literary forms. These events included Mushaira, Kavi Sammelan, Dastaangoi (traditional story narration sessions), events for upcoming writers, women authors, debates, discussions, symposia, art exhibitions, memorial services for literary legends in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Lucknow, Raebareli and others cities.
Through Anubhuti, Pasbaan-E-Adab aims to the reinstall the qualities and importance of literary and cultural works of Hindi Poets of current times. “Our mission is to spread peace and harmony through literature”, says Shri. Quaiser Khalid, Founder of Pasbaan-E-Adab. In these program, literature stalwarts such as Prof. Ashok Chakradhar. read this poems each year.
Kavyanjali is focused at celebrating the Marathi language where respects are paid to historic Marathi poets, and platform is provided for new generation to read their Marathi poems.
- "Irshad Kamil with IPS officer Quaiser Khalid recited their poems at -- Izhaar by Pasbaan-e-Adab". Business Standard. 2019-08-26. Retrieved 26 August 2019.
- "Irshad Kamil with Organiser Quaiser Khalid IPS Officer Recited their Poems at Pasbaan-e-Adab's, Izhaar - The International Festival of Poetry". Press Trust of India.
- "Jashn-e-Adab to host 8th edition of three-day poetry festival from March 1". India TV News.
- "Mumbai police on a new mission To present real life achievers stories to Muslim youngsters". Indian Express. 2016-09-27. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- "Quaiser Khalid Bio on Rekhta". Rekhta. Retrieved 13 January 2013.
- "Naseeruddin Shah releases Quaiser Khalid's poetry 'The Consciousness of Times'". BollywoodHungama.
- "Sr. Cop among Premchand award winners". Times of India. Retrieved 9 August 2016.
- "Sahitya Academy Award images". Retrieved 24 March 2016.
- "Irshad Kamil with IPS officer Quaiser Khalid recited their poems at -- Izhaar by Pasbaan-e-Adab". Business Standards.
- "Irshad Kamil with Organiser Quaiser Khalid IPS Officer Recited their Poems at Pasbaan-e-Adab's, Izhaar - The International Festival of Poetryi". Outlook.
- "Irshad Kamil with Organiser Quaiser Khalid IPS Officer Recited their Poems at Pasbaan-e-Adab's Izhaar - The International Festival of Poetry". The Week.
- "Meeraas 2018, An Evening of Soulful Ghazals Honoring Majrooh Sultanpuri". Business Today.
- "Meeraas 2018, An Evening of Soulful Ghazals Honoring Majrooh Sultanpuri". Outlook.
- "Meeraas 2018, an evening of soulful Ghazals honoring Majrooh Sultanpuri". ANI.
- "Pasbaan-a=eadab ki Anubhuti". Patrika.
- "Pasbaan-E-Adab Organised An Literature Event, Kavyanjali 2019". Maharashtra Times.
This article "Pasbaan-e-adab" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.