The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Add a Photo|
|Born||October 5, 1968|
Jeonju, South Korea
|Alma mater||Konkuk University|
Park Si-young (born 5 October 1968 in Jeonju) is a Korean political consultant, pollster and author. He manages WinGKorea Consulting co-founded by himself, since June 2019 as CEO.
Life and career
He was born in Jeonju on 5 October 1968 and spent his life there until he began to study economics at Konkuk University in Seoul in 1988. He graduated with a bachelor's degree in 1992.
In 1995, he joined in the election campaign in the Gwangjin District of Seoul and after that, he worked in the district office for a while before he started a venture business. At the 2002 South Korean presidential election, he supported Roo Moo-hyun from the primary election and contributed to his election victory. In July 2004, he was assigned into the Blue House as presidential secretary for opinion research and remained there until May 2007. Finally, he founded WinGKorea Consulting along with his former colleague Lee Geun-hyung in 2009.
In the 2016 South Korean legislative election, he predicted the Saenuri Party of the then president Park Geun-hye would not attain the supermajority, while a lot of other pollsters assumed that. After the impeachment of Park Geun-hye, the 2017 South Korean presidential election took place earlier in Mai 2017, where he took over a significant part of the election campaign for the later president Moon Jae-in. In the 2018 South Korean local elections, he elaborated the election campaign for Lee Jae-myung, who got elected to the gouverneur of the Gyeonggi Province. At the 2020 South Korean legislative election, he predicted the election results precisely and assisted the Democratic Party of Korea to win about 60% of the parliamentary seats.
Park Si-young not only advises the seasoned politicians, but also the young talents in the political domain. He published in 2016 the book The 19th President in cooperation with two other authors and in 2020 the political guidebook Political Consultant as President Maker.
He is present on various Korean TV-shows as a regular and operates his own YouTube channel.
- With Kim Ji-yeon and Lee Sang-il: The 19th President (19대 대통령). Talkshow press, Seoul 2016, ISBN 9791195874965
- Political Consultant as President Maker (대통령을 만드는 정치컨설턴트). Talkshow press, Seoul 2020, ISBN 9791188091744
Park Si-young was/is shown up on the following TV shows as regular:
- In KBS1 《사사건건(事事件件)》
- In KBS1 《더 라이브》
- In Traffic Broadcasting System 《김어준의 뉴스공장》
- ↑ "In South Korea Vote, Virus Delivers Landslide Win to Governing Party". NYT. 2020-04-15. Retrieved 2020-06-15.
- ↑ "About the author Park Si-young" (in 한국어). Ridibooks. 2020-04-15. Retrieved 2020-06-15.
- ↑ "[Won Hee-boks personality study] Unlikeable opposition party, limited extension of the voters" (in 한국어). Kyunghyang Shinmun. 2020-04-15. Retrieved 2020-06-15.
- ↑ "<Topic&Personality>: Divine prediction of Park Si-young, CEO of WinGKorea" (in 한국어). Ilyosisa. 2020-04-15. Retrieved 2020-06-15.
- ↑ "Park Si-young: The election is a science, the politics a complex art" (in 한국어). Channel Yes. 2020-04-15. Retrieved 2020-06-15.
- ↑ "Min Kyung-wook? "A shame for the Korean politics" "The best bet is to ignore"" (in 한국어). KBS. 2020-04-15. Retrieved 2020-06-15.
This article "Park Si-young" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.