|Industry||Health, Wellness and Fitness|
|Founded||September 2, 2018in New York City, United States|
|Founder||Guillaume Cohen-Skalli (CEO)|
Marina Tarasova (COO)
New York City, NY 10016,
|Services||Comprehensive hypothyroidism care|
Paloma Health is an American healthcare company and online medical practice that tests and treats hypothyroidism.
Paloma Health was founded in 2018 by Guillaume Cohen-Skalli (CEO) and Marina Tarasova (COO) in New York City. Paloma Health was built for patients with hypothyroidism to treat and manage their condition. The company is part of Human Ventures, a venture fund and startup studio that connects entrepreneurs with resources for growth. In June 2019, Paloma Health collected $2.5 million in seed funding. Crosscut Ventures led the round and was joined by investors including Human Ventures , and FJ Labs.
Products and Services
Paloma Health provides at-home blood testing kits  and telemedicine appointments with board-certified physicians and registered dietitian nutritionists. Their online services diagnose, treat and monitor hypothyroidism.
- Paloma Health’s official website
- Paloma Health on Linkedin
- Paloma Health on Facebook
- Paloma Health on Instagram
- Paloma Health on Crunchabse
- Paloma Health on AngelList
- "Human Ventures Elevates Its Woman-Led Startup Studio with a 50 Million Debut Fund". Fast Company.
- "Hybrid Model Aims to Unlock Big Ideas and Get Them Funded". Forbes.
- "Human Ventures Is Launching An Entrepreneur In Residence Program". Business Insider.
- "World's Most Advanced and Leading Hormone Testing Laboratory". Ayumetrix Labs.
- "Health Care Workers Have the Side Job Bug". Wall Street Journal.
- "Extending Your Practice's Reach Via Telehealth". Endocrine News.
This article "Paloma Health" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.