POSYDON Entertainment is a film company being developed by veterans of Wanda Media. The specifics have been kept under the radar, however, several media sources have indicated that it is the US banner collaborating with Wang Sicong and Banana Pictures. Banana Pictures was first announced as Wang Sicong's private film company. Sicong is the only son of Billionaire tycoon Wang Jianlin.
The new label seeks to "challenge the co-production norms" between China and the US and shape a new frontier of US/China film making.
The companies seek to reshape the role of Chinese Co productions, making films that focus on Chinese audiences instead of only international revenues.
Sicong has 42M Weibo followers and is one of the most recognized faces in China.Wang Jianlin is the Chairman of Dalian Wanda, owner of AMC Entertainment, Legendary Entertainment and Wanda Cinemas.
- "Wanda Hier Wang Sicong Forms Strategic Partnership with POSYDON Entertainment". Celluloid Junkie. Retrieved 9 August 2020.
- "Wang Jianlin: Chinese Businessman". Britannica. Retrieved 9 August 2020.
- "Wanda Hier Forms Partnership". Yahoo Finance. Retrieved 9 August 2020.
- "Yahoo Finance: Wanda Heir..." Yahoo Finance. Retrieved 9 August 2020.
- "Top 10 Billionaires Influence Social Media". AsiaOne. Retrieved 9 August 2020.
- "Wang Jianlin: Chinese Businessman". Britannica.com. Retrieved 9 August 2020.
- Wanda Heir Wang Sicong Forms Strategic Partnership with POSYDON Entertainment in Shaping New Era of Chinese Co-Productions
- Wanda Heir Wang Sicong Forms Strategic ... - MyNews 24x7
- Entertainment - KAKE
- Monthly Pen Testing | Cinema Test Tools
This article "POSYDON Entertainment" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.