|Founder||Huang Hsin Yueh|
|Headquarters||Boise, Idaho, USA|
Number of locations
|Services||Essential oils and Nebulizing Diffusers for Aromatherapy and their accessories|
Organic Aromas was founded in 2014 by Huang Hsin Yueh, a holistic health practitioner. Organic Aromas is headquartered in Boise, Idaho, USA, and deals in the health, beauty, and personal care industry. The company is best known for its proprietary invention of nebulizing diffuser technology. Organic Aromas offers a vast range of aromatherapy products such as essential oils and diffusers.
Organic Aromas has been featured in several media outlets for its products and their medicinal uses, such as NY Times, Yahoo, Thrive Global, Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, Market Watch, Medical News, and others.
The founder of Organic Aromas, Huang Hsin Yueh, received her professional certification in practical aromatherapy from a leading institute in Europe and the United States. The idea of creating the Nebulizing Diffuser, Organic Aromas’ signature product was conceived in 2011 when Huang came across a client that suffered from several mild to severe immunodeficiency disorders. Organic Aromas' main goal and primary mission is to educate people on how to use essential oils safely and effectively to get the most out of aromatherapy. Organic Aromas actually owns the trademark for the term "Nebulizing Diffuser" in the United States.
Huang, a holistic health practitioner, dedicated herself to explore more about the medicinal plants, essential oils, and their secondary metabolites that can be applied to modulate pain and other conditions in her patient. Huang did an extensive study to find an effective method that administers and achieves the complete and verifiable therapeutic effects of the essential oils and aromatherapy for her patients. This in-depth study left Huang to Roger Yang, an inventor, and manufacturer of advanced air pumps and their systems for specific medical applications.
After discovering that nebulizers can be used in aromatherapy as well, Huang along with her associates set out to bring the invention to market. The first obstacle that Organic Aromas faced was to choose the medium of the containers while making their diffusers. It took two years of extensive testing to invent a proprietary construction that utilized the differential in air pressure (known as Bernoulli's principle) to create the nebulization of essential oils into a mist of tiny particles that could float through the air.
The Nebulizing Diffuser marked the launch of Organic Aromas in 2014. Soon Organic Aromas became a leader in the aromatherapy market with extended operations in over 50 countries. Since its inception, the company has expanded its inventory and now offers a vast range of products. In May 2021, Organic Aromas launched three new products The Essential Oil Blending Lab Kit, The Attar Nebulizing Diffuser and The Ultimate Blending eBook.
The nebulizing diffusers by Organic Aromas are made from customized glass and high-quality wood in multiple shapes and sizes. The highlighting feature of these diffusers is that they do not require any heat or water.
The Hand-Carved Diffusers by Organic Aromas are made by artisans belonging to Ubud, Bali, Indonesia.
Laser Engraved Diffusers
The Laser Engraved Diffusers by Organic Aromas are custom made according to their client’s requirements.
Custom Printed Diffusers
The company offers a custom print service for its clients, where they can design their diffuser.
The Attar Nebulizing Diffuser
The Attar Nebulizing Diffuser is the largest nebulizing diffuser on the market. Massive and far more powerful than any other aromatherapy diffuser on the market. It is a one-of-a-kind aromatherapy instrument designed for large spaces or multiple or large subjects.
Organic Essential Oils
Organic Aromas offer a vast range of pure and certified organic essential oils extracted from a variety of flowers, leaves, trees, and plant resins. All the essential oils created by the company are tested by a third-party lab in Montreal, Canada.
Essential Oil Blending Lab Kit
This kind of all-inclusive tool kit is not available anywhere else in anything close to the same form. Again, it is consistent with Organic Aromas' primary mission of educating and promoting the proper, safe, and effective use of essential oils.
Aroma - A Game of Essence
A board game using real, natural essential oils based on testing your sense of smell, there is nothing like it on the market anywhere. There are very few board games that have ever used scent as a concept and NONE that have used essential oils.
Single Essential Oils
Essential Oil Blends
Organic Aromas offers a vast range of original essential oil blends that are developed via extensive testing by aroma experts. Each blend, by Organic Aromas, has a significant and sophisticated aroma.
The company also offers several accessories such as Wi-Fi Smart Socket, USB converter, and extra replacement glass reservoirs.
Transform Your Life With These Ten Therapeutic Essential Oil Blends Ebook
This ebook for blending is part of our educational effort.
- International Federation of Aromatherapists (IFA)
- Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA)
- National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA)
- Canadian Federation of Aromatherapists (CFA)
In the media
- "How Organic Aromas Revolutionized Aromatherapy With Nebulizing Diffusers". in.style.yahoo.com. Retrieved 23 December 2020.
- "Global Aromatherapy Diffuser Market 2020 With Top Countries Data Industry Overview, Key Players Analysis, Emerging Opportunities, Comprehensive Research Study, Competitive Landscape and Potential of Industry from 20202024". MarketWatch. Retrieved 23 December 2020.
- "The Best Essential Oil Diffusers". The New York Times. 11 December 2020. Retrieved 23 December 2020.
- "My Holistic Migraine Tool Kit". Healthline. 3 October 2017. Retrieved 23 December 2020.
- "5 nebulizing diffusers for essential oils". www.medicalnewstoday.com. 31 August 2020. Retrieved 23 December 2020.
- "CHEAT SHEET: How to Use Essential Oils Safely". Dr. Axe. Retrieved 23 December 2020.
- "Functional Art: Aromas That Transform Your Space | Design Swan". Retrieved 23 December 2020.
- Cassano, Maria. "21 of the Best Essential Oil Diffusers to Make Your Home Smell Amazing". Allure. Retrieved 23 December 2020.
- "Why you should switch to a nebulising diffuser". 19 April 2020. Retrieved 23 December 2020.
- Aromas, Organic (2 June 2020). "Organic Aromas Defends Intellectual Property". Send2Press Newswire. Retrieved 23 December 2020.