Omar K. El Dokani
Omar K. El Dokani
|Add a Photo|
Omar Khaled El Dokani
January 16, 2002
|Known for||Youngest Self-Made CEO in the world|
|Title||Chief Executive Officer and Chairman|
Omar Khaled El Dokani (born January 16, 2002) is an Egyptian-Moroccan Entrepreneur, Corporate Executive & Business Owner. He is the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board at InterJoin Limited.
Early life and education
El Dokani was born in Cairo, Egypt. He attended Nord Anglia International School in Dubai, United Arab Emirates during his time of residency there. He then went on to complete his high school education at Millfield School, a co-ed boarding school in the United Kingdom, where he attended on scholarship. El Dokani is multi-lingual, speaking 4 languages fluently.
El Dokani founded InterJoin Limited with a team of three; Akmentins as PM, Dumitru as Lead Designer, and Kuczynski as the Lead Tech Developer. El Dokani remains CEO and Chairman. InterJoin Limited is currently valued at 3.75 million USD.
El Dokani was named as the Youngest Self-Made CEO in the world.
As of 2020, Omar El Dokani has an estimated net worth of 3 million USD.
- "GENERATION WHY' IS THE GREATEST GENERATION – AN 18-YEAR-OLD BECOMES THE CEO OF INTERJOIN". July 8, 2020.
- "Introducing Omar K. El Dokani – World's Youngest CEO". July 16, 2020.
- Griffin, Sharon (August 21, 2020). "OMAR EL DOKANI- Becoming the World's Youngest CEO".
- "Former Millfield student Omar K. El Dokani becomes World's Youngest Self-Made CEO". www.millfieldschool.com.
- "World's youngest self made CEO - Omar El Dokani". July 28, 2020.
- Introducing Omar K. El Dokani – World’s Youngest CEO
- Former Millfield student Omar K. El Dokani becomes World's youngest CEOs
- Omar K. El Dokani on Instagram
- OMAR EL DOKANI- Becoming the World's Youngest CEO
- Former Millfield student Omar K. El Dokani ... - 沙巴体育在线注册
This article "Omar K. El Dokani" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.