Olivier Arsene Ganthier
September 12, 1992
Olivier Arsene Ganthier (born 1992), known as OliGa, is an Haitian Pop artist and designer. His figurative work includes portraits, afro pop characters and motifs, inspired by his afro haitian culture, tropical and urban life. Spreading Happiness, peace, love and success. Most of his characters are his own creations while others are mixed versions of existing pop culture icons.
OliGa works are made from various mediums including Spraypaint, Digital art (painting), Acrylic paint, Markers...
He Has collaborate with companies including Lyft, Macmillan, Unilever (Culture Repulick) ... and painted an Art car for Mazda in Auto Expo Haiti. His work has exhibited in galleries, fairs, held in the permanent collection of the US Embassy in Haiti. He has made custom artworks for individuals celebrities including Colombian reaggeaton singer J Balvin, Afro singer Mr Eazi Tennis Player Naomi Osaka, comedian Rachid Badouri. In the social, he Has launched in Haiti #tireartchallenge, an art alternative to violent protest and tire burning. He has co launched the first Haitian Street art and Graffiti Festival "Festi Graffiti", following with Graffti and stencil classe at le centre d'art . He has been part of Street art residence in Califonia and Painted Mural in Wynwood Art His work has been part of Art auction with Paddle 8 and The Art Plug in , digital art on canvas, and Street art Murals while also collaborating commercially with brands and companies, predominantly on limited edition of clothing, Custom art , and other products.
In the media
- OliGa on instagram
- OliGa on facebook
- OliGa on twitter
- OliGa on linkedin
- OliGa on Behance
- OliGa - The Art Plug Creative Advertising Agency
- OliGa on Artblr
- ^https://lenouvelliste.com/article/175926/oliga-ce-plasticien-qui-rigole^ Le Nouvelliste. Robenson d'Haiti, PUBLIÉ 2017-09-05
- ^https://www.lyft.com/blog/posts/your-miami-art-week-ride Your Miami Art Week Ride^ /> Lyft, November 25 2019
- ^https://lenouvelliste.com/article/187864/de-l-art-car-a-auto-expo-avec-oliga De l’« Art car » à Auto Expo avec Oliga^/>Le Nouvelliste Ticket Magazine. Madjolah Pierre, PUBLIÉ 2018-05-23
- ^https://lenouvelliste.com/article/190454/tire-art-challenge-pour-une-alternative-aux-protestations-violentes Tire Art Challenge: pour une alternative aux protestations violentes^Le Nouvelliste Ticket Magazine. Belkis Delcarmen Gaspar, PUBLIÉ 2018-09-04
- ^http://www.lecentredart.org/soutien-creation/cours-et-activites/2015-3/graffiti-pochoir-avec-oliga-et-kolektif-basquiat/ Graffiti, Pochoir avec Oliga et Kolektif Basquiat – Le Centre d’Art d'Haïti^ Le Centre d'Art^
- ^https://www.streetartistinresidence.org/copy-of-husky-round-up ^ Street artist in residence. Julie Faith, September 2018
- ^https://lenouvelliste.com/article/192204/olivier-ganthier-en-residence-street-artist-in-residence-en-californie Olivier Ganthier en résidence « street artist in residence » en Californie^ Le Nouvelliste. Belkis Delcarmen Gaspar, PUBLIÉ 2018-09-04
- Paddle8 | For the 21st-century collectorArt Basel|Art basel week Miami. Between Haiti and Miami He works on Illustration|illustrations for books, Acrylic painting|acrylic paintings