|Add a Photo|
Olga Masalitina (born in Kiev) is a Ukrainian writer, publisher and public figure.
Early life and ancestry
Coming from a prominent family of engineers, Olga is also a direct descendant of the Mosalitinih merchant family which has roots going as far back as the 1800's. A merchant from the 2nd guild of Masalitinih owned a house built in 1875 on the historical Borisoglebskaya street, 5-a located in the Podil district of Kiev.
- 1981—1991 — Secondary School № 169 in Kyiv. After graduating from school she entered CIBI as a specialty VC.
- 1991—1996 — Kyiv Institute of National Economy, specialty "International Economics".
- 1993 — UC Ukrainian Stock Exchange, qualification "Broker of the stock exchange. Specialist of Investment Institutions ".
- 2004 — School of Advanced Management, "Modern Human Resources Management System"
She started her professional career in the banking sphere as the head of the currency operations department. She then headed the Harmony publishing house agency, and later engaged in the implementation of social projects with the support of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
In 1999 she published a book titled "Mom and I" and began many works related to maternity and childhood. She is also the author of the project "Conscious Parenthood" and is also the general director of Harmony Publishing Agency.
Olga Masalitina is the author of the following works:
- Encyclopaedia for parents «You are your Baby» (Published in 1997, in 2013 reached a million copies).
- Mini Encyclopaedia «Your Baby» (2001—2003, 50 000 copies.)
- Book «A Book of Tips for my Mum» (2012, 1000 copies.)
- Journal «The Guide to the happiest baby» (35 000 copies.)
- Book for children of junior school age "Ship of imagination" (2016),
- Many other publications devoted to motherhood and childhood.
Journal devoted to childhood and parenthood (Russian: Мама и Я), 1999—2006, had a total circulation of 70 000 copies. In 2006 the copyright license to ТМ "МАМА and I" where transferred to Edipress Company.
Olga Masalitina is a:
- Valid member of the Ukrainian Library Association;
- Co-founder of the International competition of young authors «Гранослов»;
- a participant in numerous conferences, festivals, lectures, TV and radio broadcasting.
- Laureate of the International Open Rating on the Quality of Goods and Services "Golden Fortune" (2000) in the nomination "For the Fruitful Activities in Support of Motherhood and Childhood in Ukraine" for the publication "Encyclopaedia for Parents and Young Fathers" and the magazine "Mom and I"
- Laureate of the International Cover of the Year Competition (2006, 2007)
- Diploma of the Second National Festival of Social Advertising (2006)
This article "Olga Masalitina" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.