|Add a Photo|
|Born||July 4, 1964|
Oleg Chechik (born July 41964, Omsk) — is an Russian record producer, audio engineer and mixer.
Oleg was born on 4th of July in 1964, in Omsk, Russia. He got his musical education in the piano class. Besides his musical education, he also graduated from technical college where hi has got his sound engineer diploma. He sang in the State Omsk Russian Folk Choir. Since 1988, he began working at the Omsk Philharmonic.
For almost ten years (from 1989 to 1998) he worked as a concert sound engineer with Tamara Gverdtsiteli. From 2003 to 2009, Oleg worked as a concert sound engineer with Nikolai Baskov. In 2005, he began working with the group t.A.T.u. as a studio and live sound engineer, until the band's breakup. He has worked at many international venues, some of the largest are: Carnegie Hall (New York), Olympia (Paris), Dolby Theater (Los Angeles) and Eurovision Song Contest 2003.
He also worked as a concert sound engineer at such festivals and shows as Capital Jazz Festival USA (1994), "Nikolai Baskov's Classic Anniversary Show with Montserrat Caballe" (2006), "Ship of Destiny" by Nikolai Baskov (2008). d.), “Not just about love” by \Nikolai Baskov (2009), “I share kindness” by Cherim Nakhushev (2014), “Dawn” by Cherim Nakhushev (2016), “Park live” music festival with the “Tiger Cave” band, “Invasion” (aka Nashestvie) festival and “Fly away” with the “BNL” band.
Winner of the «SHOWTEX AWARDS 2006» in the «sound design» nomination for his work on the Nikolai Baskov’s and Montserrat’s Caballe show, which took place in October 2006 in St. Petersburg.
He created scores for feature films “White Gold”, “Another Life”, “Servant of the Sovereigns”, “Heat”, “Big White Dance”, “Boomerang”.
As a sound producer, Mr. Chechik worked on musical materials for the Moscow Operetta Theatre shows: Monte Cristo, Count Orlov and Anna Karenina.
Oleg, collaborated with Sony Music Entertainment and the international creative community Svoboda Zvuka. He was an endorser for Yamaha and Steinberg brands.
Oleg founded “Bonum” and “Studio CSP” studios.
He taught to practice in the specialty "Sound Engineering" at the Gnessin Russian Academy of Music and the Institute of Contemporary Art.
Oleg worked closely with such composers as Scott Storch, Sergei Chekryzhov, Igor Krutoy, Roman Ignatiev, Nilda Fernandez, Konstantin Arsenev, Andrey Misailov, Matvey Anichkin, Alexander Dulov, Anton Sevidov, Elena Kaufman, Pavel Ignatiev, Lara D'Elia. He also collaborated with Michel Legrand, Evgeny Krylatov, Walter Afanasieff.
In 2018, Mr.Chechik worked on the soundtrack of a feature film, based on the musical “Anna Karenina” as a sound engineer and sound producer, the screenings of which were successfully held in the cities of Russia, South Korea, the USA and the UK.
Regularly collaborates with RD Studio, Valdis Pelsh.
Oleg Chechik has recorded dozens of albums and live concerts by many Russian and foreign artists. He is a recognized sound engineer in the field of sound recording and mastering. He also worked as a studio and concert sound engineer with various performers both in Russia and abroad. Designed and built the impressive number of cinema theaters and recording studios in Russia.
Oleg worked on songs by t.A.T.u., Ariana, Timati, Nikolai Baskov, XZibit, Snoop Dogg, Fat Joe, Sergey Lazarev, Angelica Varum, Natalya Vetlitskaya|Natalia Vetlitskaya, VIA Slivki, Tamara Gverdtsiteli and other.
Since 2022, accepted as a member of the Grammy Academy with the right to vote.
- ↑ "Олег Чечик: Звукорежиссеру приходится проявлять навыки психолога | Музыкальная жизнь". Критико-публицистический журнал «Музыкальная жизнь» (in русский). 2022-03-12. Retrieved 2022-11-16.
- ↑ "Олег Чечик — Звукорежиссёр" (in русский). Retrieved 2022-11-16.
- ↑ "Шоу-Мастер: Как сделать мюзикл, чтобы он стал лучшим". www.show-master.ru. Retrieved 2022-11-16.
- ↑ "Поздравляем лауреатов премии SHOWTEX AWARDS! - SHOWTEX AWARDS". showte.ru. Retrieved 2022-11-16.
- ↑ "Киноверсия мюзикла «Анна Каренина»". 1romantic (in русский). Retrieved 2022-11-16.
- ↑ "Творческая группа". 1romantic (in русский). Retrieved 2022-11-16.
- ↑ Roderick (2013-04-10). "Producers around the world - Cubase 7". HouzeOfPhatProductions.com. Retrieved 2022-11-16.
- ↑ Producers Around the World Talk About Cubase | Interview, retrieved 2022-11-16
- ↑ "Шоу-Мастер: Третий международный открытый конкурс творческих работ звукорежиссеров «Gnesin Sound Competition 2022»". www.show-master.ru. Retrieved 2022-11-16.
- ↑ "Всероссийский конкурс творческих работ студентов-звукорежиссеров имени Виктора Бабушкина прошел при поддержке РМС — Российский Музыкальный Союз" (in русский). Retrieved 2022-11-16.
- ↑ "♫ Олег Чечик ♫ Музыкальный продюсер, студийный звукорежиссер, преподаватель • Институт музыкальных инициатив (ИМИ)". Институт музыкальных инициатив (ИМИ) (in русский). Retrieved 2022-11-16.
- ↑ "Олег Чечик - эксперт на проекте «Выбор экспертов»". www.kp.ru (in русский). Retrieved 2022-11-16.
- ↑ "АЛЕКСЕЙ АЙГИ - КНЯЗЬ ВЕТРА". dom.com.ru. Retrieved 2022-11-16.
- ↑ Team, SR'. "Группа FAQ спускает «Цирковых Псов»". specialradio.ru (in русский). Retrieved 2022-11-16.
This article "Oleg Chechik" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.