OAF Nation is an internet community and American brand that is owned and operated by U.S. military veterans. The brand initially focused on the counterculture of private military contractor and special forces operators and has grown to be a major influence among the veteran community and the tactical industry. It has since embraced a larger audience and has been featured in mainstream publications such as Men's Journal.
Created in 2013 out of Michigan, OAF Nation started as a social media community and blog aiming to support veterans and private military contractors. It has grown to a following of 447,438 on Facebook and 260,000 on partnered with Noveske Rifleworks to build a limited edition rifle.
OAF Nation promotes counterculture, including pop culture and hip-hop culture. In 2015, Drake (musician) used an OAF Nation meme during a concert.
OAF Nation is one of the few African-American owned businesses in the tactical industry.
- "About". OAF Nation. Retrieved July 30, 2020.
- Lorenzo, Tom. "OAF Nation Has Breathable Face Masks Designed to Fit Men's Faces". Men's Journal. Retrieved July 30, 2020.
- "Hitter Feed". OAF Nation. Retrieved July 30, 2020.
- Slowik, Max. "Noveske kicks off OAF Nation rifle with grindhouse ad (VIDEO)". Guns.com. Retrieved July 30, 2020.
- "Drake - Meek Mill Diss (Meme Slideshow )".