|Add a Photo|
|Born||June 22, 1961|
She did her MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University in 1985 and MD (Pathology) from King George Medical College, University of Lucknow in 1989. She also worked as a post doctoral fellow at Molecular Neuro-oncology Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard University during first half of year 1997. She is International Fellow of the College of American Pathologists (2010) and Fellow of the Indian College of Pathologists (2002).
After her MD in 1989 she started working as a Consultant Pathologist at Fatima Hospital, Lucknow. In 1991, she joined King George Medical College as a faculty member and later became professor. In 2011 she joined Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences and served at administrative positions of deen and director (2013 to 2015 and 2020 to present) along with post of professor and head of pathology department of Institue.
In the media
- Nuzhat Husain, MD, IFCAP, FICP - Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Professor and Head Department of Pathology
- Nuzhat HUSAIN | Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical
- Nuzhat Husain on linkedin
- Nuzhat Husain on twitter
- Nuzhat Husain | Longdom Publishing SL
- Investigation of targetable predictive and prognostic markers in gallbladder carcinoma
- Nuzhat Husain - Indian Journal of Pathology
- Nuzhat Husain | Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital | India
- Publications Authored by Nuzhat Husain | PubFacts
This article "Nuzhat Husain" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.