|Add a Photo|
|Born||1898 (age 123–124)|
Norris Johnson (1898 - 1971) was an actor in silent films in the U.S. She had a supporting role in various films. She also had lead roles in Thomas H. Ince and Samuel Goldwyn productions.
She is described as beautiful in a writeup of The New Disciple
- What's Your Husband Doing? (1920)
- Paris Green (1920)
- An Amateur Devil (1920)
- Let's Be Fashionable (1920), as Betty Turner
- What's Your Husband Doing? (1920), as Helen Widgast
- The Speed Girl (1921)
- The New Disciple (1921)
- Lorna Doone (1922) as Ruth
- Dusk to Dawn (1922) as Babette
- The Scarlet Car (1923) as Violet Gaynor
- The White Sin (1924) as Grace's Aunt
- Ross, Steven J. (May 5, 1999). Working-class Hollywood: Silent Film and the Shaping of Class in America. Princeton University Press. ISBN 0691024642 – via Google Books.
- Ross, Steven J. (January 3, 2000). Working-class Hollywood: Silent Film and the Shaping of Class in America. Princeton University Press. ISBN 0691024642 – via Google Books.
- "Railway Carmen's Journal". Williams Printing Company. May 16, 1922 – via Google Books.
This article "Norris Johnson" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.