The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Add a Photo|
|Born||September 16, 1951|
|Occupation||journalist and television critic|
Rangeri has been writing on the Il manifesto since 1974. In 1992 she started a television criticism program of "I Vespri" on Rai Radio 3. From 4 May 2010, Norma was joined by the deputy director Angelo Mastrandrea, which since she has been the director of this program. From1998 she has participated in a similar program on the Sunday edition of Il Tirreno . She published her television criticism experiences in a book called "All the worst of TV from Berlusconi to Prodi (or vice versa) (Milan, Rizzoli, 2007)."
- The symptom of another epidemic.
- The great mother of an unrepeatable story.
- The lies, the censor and the premier.
- The smile and the politics. The precious legacy of our Benedict, Norma Rangeri's speech at the funeral of Benedetto Vecchi.
- A Gateway to freedom.
In the media
- "I direttori del manifesto". il manifesto (in italiano). Retrieved 2020-11-08.
- "Cento cene per il manifesto". il manifesto (in italiano). 2019-11-16. Retrieved 2020-11-08.
- "28 agosto 2020". il manifesto (in italiano). Retrieved 2020-08-28.
- "Il sintomo di un'altra epidemia". il manifesto (in italiano). 2020-10-24. Retrieved 2020-11-08.
- "La grande madre di una storia irripetibile". il manifesto (in italiano). 2020-09-20. Retrieved 2020-11-08.
- "Le menzogne, il censore e il premier". il manifesto (in italiano). 2020-04-11. Retrieved 2020-11-08.
- "Il sorriso e la politica. La preziosa eredità del nostro Benedetto". il manifesto (in italiano). 2020-01-08. Retrieved 2020-11-08.
- "Un varco di libertà". il manifesto (in italiano). 2020-01-20. Retrieved 2020-11-08.
This article "Norma Rangeri" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.