The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
نورعزلينه بنت عاريف
|Sabah State Assistant Minister of People's Health and Wellbeing|
16 May 2018 – 29 September 2020
|Chief Minister||Shafie Apdal|
|Preceded by||Position Established|
|Member of the Sabah State Legislative Assembly|
|Assumed office |
9 May 2018
|Preceded by||Nilwan Kabang (UMNO–BN)|
Norazlinah binti Arif
|Political party||Sabah Heritage Party (WARISAN)|
|Barisan Nasional (BN) (−2018)|
Norazlinah binti Arif is a Malaysian politician who has been the State Assistant Minister. She has served as the Member of Sabah State Legislative Assembly (MLA) for Kunak since May 2018. She is a member of the Sabah Heritage Party (WARISAN).
|2018||N51 Kunak, P188 Silam||Norazlinah Arif (WARISAN)||4,898||48.20%||Nilwan Kabang (United Malays National Organisation)||4,630||45.57%||10,413||268||71.80%|
|Kasman Karate (PAS)||492||4.84%|
|Sahing Taking (PHRS)||141||1.39%|
|2020||N63 Kunak, P188 Lahad Datu||Norazlinah Arif (WARISAN)||3,861||48.65%||Halid Harun (UMNO)||3,272||41.24%||7,936||589||54.20%|
|Nur Aini Abdul Rahman (LDP)||404||5.09%|
|Hasbi Sariat (GAGASAN)||290||3.65%|
|Mohd Azman Asiman (PCS)||77||0.97%|
|Utoh Joehann Angkie (USNO Baru)||32||0.40%|
- "'Solar Mama' to light up some 100 village houses". The Borneo Post (in Bahasa Melayu). 2020-02-17. Retrieved 2020-02-17.
- "Call for Bugis entrepreneurs in Sabah to join chamber". The Borneo Post (in Bahasa Melayu). 2020-12-01. Retrieved 2019-12-01.
- "Sabah [Parliament Results]". The Star. Archived from the original on 17 May 2018. Retrieved 1 April 2020.
- "14th General Election Malaysia (GE14 / PRU14) – Results Overview". election.thestar.com.my.
- "N51 Kunak". Malaysiakini. Retrieved 30 May 2020.
This article "Norazlinah Arif" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.