|Add a Photo|
21 July 1993
Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
|Years active||2008 - present|
Nisha Dubey (born 21 July 1993) is an Indian playback singer, film actor, and media personality known for her works in Bhojpuri Cinema. She was born in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India. She made his debut with the film Tuhi mor balma.
Her films include Kashi Vishwanath (film) and one of her songs is performed in '"Nagraj (film).
Dubey has worked on Bhojpuri pop albums as a vocalist. His first album was Ka ho ihe time ha, dated 2009. In 2008 Dubey released the album Raja le le Roj Roj. She played his first lead role in the 2011 film Tuhi mor balma.
|2011||Tuhi mor balma||Guest Appearnce||Bhojpuri|
|2012||Kalluwa Bhail Sayan||Second Lead||Bhojpuri|
|2013||Batasha Chacha||Child Artist||Bhojpuri|
|2014||Bhaiya Hamar Dayawan||Guest Apperance||Bhojpuri|
|2014||Dhadkela Tohra naam Karejwa||Second Lead||Bhojpuri|
|2015||Dil Bhai Deewana||Second Lead||Bhojpuri|
|2018||Nache Nagin Gali Gali||Second Lead||Bhojpuri|
|2018||Sanam Hamar Hau||Guest Apperance||Bhojpuri|
|2018||Karam Yug||Second Lead||Bhojpuri|
|2018||Mai re mai hame uhe laiki chahi||Bhojpuri|
|2019||Hamra Mati me dam ba||Lead||Bhojpuri|
|2019||Kashi Vishwnath||Guest Apperance||Bhojpuri|
|2019||English Bola ye Balamua||Lead||Bhojpuri|
|2020||Aankh Michauli||Guest Apperance||Bhojpuri|
- "Nisha Dubey". The Times of India. Times News Network. 30 August 2019. Retrieved 10 Feb 2020.
- "Nisha Dubey signs THESE two films opposite Pramod Premi". The Times of India. Times News Network. 30 August 2019. Retrieved 10 Feb 2020.
- "Nisha Dubey releases her new item number 'Umar Ho Gail 22'". The Times of India. Times News Network. 22 August 2019. Retrieved 10 Feb 2020.
- "Ritesh Pandey wishes co-star Nisha Dubey on her Birthday". The Times of India. Times News Network. 23 July 2019. Retrieved 10 February 2020.
- "Nisha Dubey releases her Holi song 'Odhaniya Mayel Bhayel Ba'". The Times of India. Times News Network. 22 March 2019. Retrieved 10 February 2020.
- "Bhojpuri singer Nisha Dubey's 'Virus' to be released in Bhojpuri as well as in Telugu". The Times of India. Times News Network. 4 July 2018. Retrieved 10 February 2020.