The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Alma mater||Columbia University|
|Known for||Daily Secret|
Nikos Kakavoulis is a Greek entrepreneur. He's currently the Digital Strategy Director of Amplifier, an investment unit of ANT1 Group, the largest Greek media company. He started his career as an editor of Esquire (magazine) and then of STATUS magazine . He soon became the Head of Digital for Liberis Publication and the Greece Managing Director for Condé Nast International Digital, where he launched digital editions for Vogue (magazine), Glamour (magazine) and Men%27s Health. He's best known as the founder of Daily Secret. Daily Secret was the first Greek startup to raise capital from US VCs and the first Endeavor (non-profit) Greece company. He has an MD from the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens and an MBA from Columbia University.
- Tech Olympus Summit. "Nikos Kakavoulis: Speakers Profile".
- Excelixi. "Nikos Kakavoulis: Speakers Profile".
- Fortune Magazine. "Life after Daily Secret".
- iefimerida. "Νίκος Κακαβούλης: Ο άνθρωπος που μετουσίωσε μία απλή ιδέα σε online πολυεθνική εκατομμυρίων".
- Marketing Week. "Daily Secret joins Endeavor".
- Greek TV. "Nikos Kakavoulis: From New York to Athens".
This article "Nikos Kakavoulis" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.