|Origin||New Orleans, Louisiana|
Neutral Snap is a 4-piece pop-punk band from New Orleans, Louisiana. The band has released four singles & one studio album.
The group was originally formed at Jesuit High School in New Orleans by Joshua Latham (vocals) & John Paul Brown (guitar). Neutral Snap debuted as a 5-piece cover band while attending LSU together. They quickly became a fixture in the local fraternity scene, in large part due to the fact that Latham (Sigma Nu) and Walker LeGrand Pike), who played rhythm guitar for the group at the time, participated in Greek life. At one of their first shows, the group was joined onstage by LSU Alumni & NBA Superstar Shaquille O’Neil. By the next day, footage of the band playing with Shaq began to circulate on TMZ. After the release of their debut single, “Out of Formality,” in 2017, the group embarked on their first tour, sponsored by collegiate entertainment platform Old Row. They quickly became known for their “raw talent, high energy, and incomparable stage presence” and continued to tour notable venues across the Southeastern United States. During 2017 - 2018, Neutral Snap would tour 60 different colleges and play with a number of notable acts, including Waka Flocka Flame, Slander, Cherub, Flow Tribe, and We The Kings. 
In 2018 the band would release their second single, “Yellow Suitcase,” and re-consolidate into a 4-piece, parting ways with Legrand & bringing in Ray-Ray Boudreaux on the drums. Neutral Snap would go on to release their third single, “Perfect Spiral,” on March 6, 2019 before signing to Orange Music Records and releasing “Bed Sweats” on September 6th, 2019. On January 10th, 2020, Neutral Snap released their debut album, Sorry, I Passed Out through Orange Music Records and Amplified Distribution.
- Joshua Latham – Vocals, Ukulele
- John Paul Brown – Guitar
- Dominick Conforte – Bass
- Raymond “Ray - Ray” Boudreaux – Drums
- Sorry, I Passed Out (2020)
- Bed Sweats (2019)
- Perfect Spiral (2019)
- Yellow Suitcase (2018)
- Out of Formality (2017)
- Rathle, Rachel (20 January 2017). "Neutral Snap, a Local Pop Punk Band Gains Popularity". The Reveille. Retrieved 1 January 2021.
- "Shaq Bon Jovi - Frontman in a College Rock Band". TMZ. 20 September 2014. Retrieved 1 January 2021.
- "Old Row Radio - ep. 57 - Spring Breakers w/ Neutral Snap". Mixcloud. Old Row Radio. Retrieved 1 January 2021.
- Feld, Gabrielle (29 August 2018). "New Orleans' Neutral Snap Brings Their Brand of Rock to Baton Rouge". Offbeat. Retrieved 1 January 2021.
- "In Front Of The Music: Neutral Snap". Soundcloud. Grandex. Retrieved 1 January 2021.
- Money, Morgan (1 February 2020). "Flow Tribe and Neutral Snap Put On an Epic Show For All Ages". The Reveille. Retrieved 1 January 2021.
- "ABOUT". Neutral Snap. Retrieved 1 January 2021.
- Sessions, WEGL (1 October 2019). "WEGL Sessions: Neutral Snap". WEGL. Retrieved 1 January 2021.
This article "Neutral Snap" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.